vi - Fierce

-- Halsey --

In the hidden cavern, we lit up the End Portal after Lu has built it. As he put the remaining last eye in order, the portal shines with a galaxy walkthrough, oh, well, I meant, jump through…

“Ready?” he asked everyone.

I pulled out my enchanted diamond sword, “Born ready!”

“Let’s go, kids!” said Nate.

Lu smirked and jumped through the portal while everyone followed.

Soon, we landed on a flat obsidian platform surrounded by hill-like end stones and the skies are looking like galaxy with tons of different stars,

…and we heard too a growling dragon.

We looked at each other, glancing with the same thought, and grinning in the end.

Gladly, I told them about Ender Pearls that will make you teleport on where it will land on when you throw it.

So, we took our ender pearls and threw it on the endstones surface. At the same time, we teleported there and running straight forward until we reached on where was the true dragon lurking was.

She was surrounded by ten ranging obsidian poles with end crystals laying on the bedrocks at the very top. And there are her minions around, weird black stick-men with odd violet eyes and their neck and body is separating at each other like creating a little crater that looks like their mouth or oesophagus and they’re creating this weird violent sound, like shouting maybe…?

…and what a warm welcome this is… -_-

Killing your visitors isn’t nice right? You must be welcoming them not screwing them away, oh, ill-mannered stick-men strangers!

They began hitting on us and reducing three hearts in every attacks!

And I ended up with two hearts, oh geez, this isn’t good, this is not good!

I took my ender pearls and began teleporting around, avoiding these rude guy’s attacks. As so, and is what’s my friend too does.

While teleporting, I saw the light shines when the dragon hits every end crystals, it was like… regenerating her?

Oh, yeah! Why would I be so stupid of not thinking this!

So, I teleported to one of the nearest lower poles and landed almost very close to the end crystals. This is what end crystals looks like in person! They were majestic! Covered in lavender colour, with odd language on its centre, dancing around on top of the bedrocks with these angular borders…

[A/n: I’m sure you guys knows this crystal thing but I still have to describe them, this is a story anyways XD]

“Hey! What’re you doing?”

I looked behind and saw Lu, fright on his dazzling violet eyes, “You block me, and guys fire up the brute!”

He nodded as he gets my message. He then turned to everyone and yelled the same thing. So, I turned to the crystal, glad I’ve been reading about them for years! So I know that if I hit ‘em, it’ll explode, so forth I searched for the next pole to jump through and yet found this another mid-high pole.

Okay, so this’s the plan. Plan A, I’ll hit this thing and use my ender pearls to teleport to the other poles and so forth. But if I failed, there’s a backup plan. Plan B, let myself fall and before landing I’ll throw up some end pearls away from the ground zero to drink or eat some regeneration potions or enchanted golden apple to regain health.