x - Trip to the Nether

-- Nate --

The Next Day...

I was making my way over to Lukas' kitchen when I saw there Notch pacing back and forth, and he's like thinking of something.

And... something shook me when someone spoke behind, whispering:

"He'd seemed suspicious, didn't he?"

I looked behind to see Jessica smirking at me.

"Nathaniel Karl Evuinore and Jessica Fire, why don't you show yourselves?" asked Notch.

We walked out from our hiding spot and entered the kitchen.

"Why are you two peeking?"

"And did I told you about not to call me in my whole name?!" exclaimed Jessica,

"Now, now, Jesse, play nicely!"

I looked behind to see Lu with his girlfriend entering the kitchen.

"Okay, everyone's here, great." commented Notch, grimaced.

"Well, we're just here to talk about our journey to the Nether." Said Halsey.

"Fine, but make it quick. Start it off." ordered Notch.

"We're going there this afternoon, do you have plans of making it with us?" asked Luke,

"I fear I don't." answered Notch.

"What?! You said you're helping us!" exclaimed Halsey.

"I thought you're smarter than this, Halsey Crimson!" replied Notch.

"What do you mean, your grace?" asked Halsey.

"Who do you think summoned the zombies outside? Who do you think will save people from them? Where do you think the evil is now?" questioned Notch, exclaiming.

"Do you mean... that Herobrine's here?" guessed Luke.

"No no, he can't be!" snapped Jessica, disagreeing, getting into the middle.

"Why 'he can't be'?" questioned Notch.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and leaving the room after.

"You guys take the opportunity to get there to the Nether and save the ex-girlfriend!" planned Notch.

"Notch's right!" I agreed.

"That's set then!" commented Luke.

"But... how about you, your grace?" asked Halsey.

"I will be here, guarding my subjects 'till then." answered Notch.

Halsey sighed, frustrated. But Luke put a hand on her back, "It's okay, Notch's powerful, he'll be fine."

"Yeah, I know... It's just... I pity Diana... Okay? Well, she's been our friend for years! And now... I hate to see her like this!"

I sighed.

"Nathaniel, Halsey, it'll be okay! At this any point Diana Granger is hoping for you four to save her!" said Notch.

I smiled at him, and also Halsey.

I didn't thought that this Notch-guy have a golden-heart.

Fast Forward >>

Notch showed us the portal to the Nether. It was built with a three by four obsidian border, standing upright.
Then, Notch do a spark on the obsidian borders that soon made a violet entrance, and it was swirling in circles.