xii - Back Land

-- Markus --

The zombies are still flooding the whole town of plains.

Earlier, one of the villagers kneeled on his knees and begged me to vanish the zombies, but funny, I can't.

I wasn't the lord of the dead, it was my brother, and if I were to say it in a sentence;

This was beyond my capacity.

Perhaps, I could do only one thing. Kill them all. So, I pulled the command block and typed a command that made all of the incoming zombies dead but even so, more zombies are coming and I can't stop it.

Am I really a god?

I did the same and it killed millions of incoming zombies.

Not until, the skies went dark; it was like there's an incoming storm. Darkness is filling the sky, colouring in dark-grey instead of bright sky blue.

I know I can control the weather and I can also make it winter, autumn, summer or downfall and etc... etc., but when I check my command block, I shook myself that there's no storm coming at this any hour.

I looked closer to the sky and sharpened my vision to see some silhouette coming out the whirlpool-like effect of the clouds. I then looked at my left to see the sinking sun down the horizon; I strengthen my hands to the sun and magnetise it into my hand that I soon controlled it upwards that made it shown like it's noon again, and because of what I did, the darkness of the sky blurred, mixing the grey with tan and golden-brown.

And the silhouette got dazzled by the sunshine that made his other arm to cover her eyes, making his hand a little porch. He looked down at me, and our eyes met, that's when I saw his white empty eyes.

...and it sink into my mind that I knew who that is... I do know who he is...

As he stepped out more from the darkness, I can now see what he does really look like; cyan shirt, purple pants, and grey shoes. And he stepped more, I can see his head now; flat hair and beard.

He hasn't changed at all...

Until, he was walking into the town road, taking his path where I was standing at.

"How are ya, 'brother'?" asked Herobrine.

"It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Brine."

"Oh, is that how you welcome your brother into your world? How boorish of you! Wouldn't 'dad' don't want you to forget your manners, would he?"

"What brings you here? Why don't you go to the Nether where I set you? You're already a god there, I've given the half of my powers to you even our parents gave it all to me and never wanted you to have one?"

"Because I'm enough of the Nether and it's too monotonous to still stay there! While here? Stupid villagers, greenish lands, plains and savannahs, and good-looking grasses! While there? Netherrack's, Blackstone's, gold's, warps, and what? Lava's? I'm sick and tired to watch GHAST's ruining my structures!" replied Herobrine, getting more closer to me, until in his last words, he's three blocks close to me.

"I have done so many changes to the Nether! We have nothing to fight about here, Brine. Mum and dad would want the same thing. Soon, the four are here with the ex-girlfriend, and the Nathaniel will fight you about her loss."

"By which time I shall be gone and you..." he commented, looking into my eyes with a smirk as he thought, "...shall be dead."

And after that, he swung his multi-chanted Netherite sword in the end of his line and something appeared that borders the sword like a power in the wand, which soon, he pointed at me.