When everyone was seated in the living room, Sparrow laid on the kitchen floor as Blake looked down at the white envelope.

"This is for all of you."

"You didn't have to get us anything" Tammy smiled softly.

"I want to, who's opening it?"

Michelle's hand shot up first making Blake hand her the envelope. She opened it up and was neat with a little note on the top that said 'you're going to disney land' making her scream loudly.

"What Michelle?!"

"We're going to Disney land!"

They all gasped and Jace looked at Blake.

"You all were looking forward to Disney Land and I felt bad that you couldn't go. So the day after Christmas you have an eight day trip to Disney, hotel paid for, along with flight there and back."

The whole family threw themselves at Blake and she felt slightly uncomfortable since she isn't used to being so touchy with many people.

They all thanked her uncontrollably for almost ten minutes before Jace pulled her away from them.

"You only got seven tickets."

"That's how many are in your family."

"Why didn't you get yourself one?"

"It's your family vacation why would I go?"

"I wanted to spend New Years with you."

"It will be better in Disney, they are all excited why aren't you?"

"It's our first New Years together."

"I know."

He saw disappointment fill her eyes and she played with her rings.

"I shouldn't have gotten the tickets then, I'm sorry."

"It's a great gift, trust me we will all love it. We really appreciate it, no need to apologize."

He pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back.

"You should spend Christmas with us" he said quietly in her ear.

She didn't say anything to his offer, only shook her head.

"You know I won't."

"And why not?"

"It's a time with your family."

"I'm going to spend eight days with them, one day with you there will be fine" he chuckled softly.

They pulled away from their hug and Jace leaned against the wall.

"Thank you but it's still a no, you enjoy the holidays with your family. I won't be alone I'll have Sparrow with me."

Jace nodded, not liking the fact that she had to spend the first Christmas without her dad alone in her room.

"At least come over for dinner?"

Blake rolled her eyes and began walking away.

"That's still Christmas Day John."

She plopped herself on the couch and Sparrow immediately went to her, laying his head on her lap.

"Baby please?"

She didn't bother looking at him as she began to pet Sparrow's fur.

"You know I would feel out of place and uncomfortable."

He sighed and sat next to her, pulling her so her legs were over his thighs.

"Well if you need me tomorrow do not feel bad about texting me. I'll keep my phone on me."