"You should come to my place sometime. I don't think you've ever been there" I say as I sip on my iced-coffee that just arrived.

"Sure. I'll bring a movie over then" he says.
"Rather bring snacks. We can download a movie" I say as I focus my attention on my breakfast. He silently hands me his tomatoes.

"Why order it when you're not going to eat it?" I ask but gratefully accept it.
"Do you want it or not?" He says but anyway continues to hand me his tomatoes.
"Of course I want it" I say.
"Then stop complaining" he retorts.

I silently slid over my iced-coffee. We always share our food with each other, but he has a thing against tomatoes so why order it in the first place?

He takes a sip from my drink.
"It's good here. Maybe I should order it next time" he says, taking another sip.

"There's this cafe close by my home and they make the best iced-coffee. We can go there when you come visit" I say as he slides my drink back to me.
"Cool."

We keep conversation and update each other on what's happening. He spills a bit of gossip about his group members. I listen with open ears but some things I just had to laugh at.

When I start laughing, he starts laughing, realizing himself how hilarious the situation is from an outsiders point of view. I was asking every few minutes which ones which. He describes them as 'the one with the weird hair' or 'the Australian' or 'the one that hit the camera'. I would only nod at his descriptions. I knew who he was talking about, I just didn't know their names or faces.

"Just show me some pictures" I say, getting a little frustrated.
"Trust me. You don't want to see their ugly faces" Felix completely denies.
"I already saw them yesterday. I just want to know who's who" I reason.
"Fine" he says as he yanks out his phone.

"And they're definitely not ugly" I add on as he does something on his phone.
"Sure, sure" he says sarcastically as he hands over his phone to me. He goes through each photo, telling me the names and which one's which from the stories I heard.

"Damn, this guy is really pretty. Why aren't you this good looking" I whine as I tap into the guy's face.
"Hey hey hey. Don't say such nonsense. I'm obviously the best looking" he says smugly.
"Yeah right" I say with an eye roll.

"Are you this vain in front of your friends too?" I tease a little. He lightly punches me in the shoulder. I just grin at him.
"Can you like-shut up for once?" He whines.
"Aish, still so mean to your OLDER sister" I say with a quick glance.

"I guess I'll just see what you're friends say about you" I say as I lean on the table, my hand supporting my head.
"You're not talking with my friends alone" he says seriously as he puts his foot down.
"You worry for nothing" I brush him off. His eyes squint.

"What time is it?" I suddenly ask. Our food long gone. We were just chatting at this point and I can feel my butt going numb.

I check the time on my phone to see that it's the middle of the day.

"Why don't you have lunch with my group? Then I can keep an eye on you" he says as he waits for my response.
"...Lunch..." I say faintly to myself. I feel like I'm forgetting something. I check my phone again to see if I can get a hint on what I'm forgetting. I see a bunch of messages from BTS.

Oh yeah...I'm supposed to have lunch with Taehyung, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to meet my brother's friends.

"Can I quickly call a friend?" I ask Felix as I hold up my phone.
"Sure" he says as he goes on his phone. I leave the table and head outside.

I give Taehyung a call and he picked up after the third ring.
"Hi" he says out of breath.
"Sorry. Did I interrupt something?" I ask.
"No no. What's up" he says quickly, still out of breath.

"Can we catch lunch tomorrow? I can't today" I get to the point. I hear he's busy in the background.
"Aww" he whines in the phone.
"Sorry. So tomorrow?" I ask again.
"Sure. But only you and I then. You have to make it up to me" he sings out.

"Sure. You can even choose the restaurant. I'll text you later. Bye" I say shortly.
"Bye" I can hear that he's a little dejected from the short conversation but I anyway hang up the phone. I'll text him later.

I enter the restaurant again and stand against the table, watching Felix on his phone.
"You done?" He asks, never looking away from his phone.
"Well duh" I say and he grabs his stuff while looking at his phone. His eyes are glued to his phone until he stands up.

"Let's go" he says with a smile.
"And now you're excited" I say a little confused as we exit the restaurant.
"No" he says as he reverts back to his neutral face.

"You can't fool me with your terrible acting" I say with a smirk. He only looks away.
He then yanks out car keys and points it at a car.

"You have a car?" I say, surprised, not really expecting an answer.
"Well duh" he retorts smugly as he opens the door for me.
"Age before beauty" he says smugly as I climb in the car.

The radio plays as we sing at the top of our lungs, having a great time. He eventually stops in front of a big building. We were a little on the outskirts of the city. He turns to me, switching his car off.

"Just a few things" he says seriously.
"No falling in love. No making others fall in love with you. And be a little self aware" he says listing off on his fingers, speaking quickly before I could say something. I was about to say something until he said another thing.

"Oh yeah. You aren't allowed to go in another man's room" he tells me dead in the eyes then climbs out the car before I could smack him.
I climb out the car to see a waiting Felix. An idea pops in my head.

"Let's prank your friends" I say with a shining smile.
"What kind of prank?" Felix asks, clearly interested as a smile grows on his face.
I hook my arm around his arm.

"You brought your girlfriend home" I say with a smirk.
"Oh yeah. Showtime" he says with a smirk on his face.

We walk to the front door at the same pace.
He unlocks the door with his keys, all with one hand. Inside, there were security guards standing in front of the elevator. They immediately jump at my presence.

"She's my sister" Felix simply tells them and they look at him skeptically but let him pass anyway. We enter the elevator and he takes out a card from his wallet and hold it against this black thing. He then presses a button. One of the top floors.

"The Company owns the building. All the Company's groups stay in the building" he explains. I examine the many buttons for each floor.
"Now I know you're not living in the streets" I tease.

The elevator doors open to a small common room with two doors.
"Got neighbors?" I ask.
"Right now, no" he answers shortly as he unlocks the other door. A lot of security. I guess it's only natural for famous people. Weird-my famous brother.

He opens the door for me and I enter. He enters as well.
"I'm back!" he yells as he locks the door behind us again.
"Get me some water!" I hear someone scream.
"Me too!" I hear two others scream at the same time.

"I only got two hands!" He yells back.
"Think of something! You're smart!" Someone yells.
"I'm here too. I'll help" I tell Felix and he guides me to a kitchen. He grabs three glasses.

"Do you also want?" Felix asks me.
"Who are you talking to?" Someone asks from the other room before I can answer. He comes into the kitchen and jumps back in surprise once he saw me. Showtime...

(I do not own the video.)