Honeymoon

I looked over at Lucy and walked over to her. Camila was off talking with Dinah, so I went to talk to our friend alone. "Hey you." I said. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"You look great." She said to me, "So does Camila."

"I know right?" I said cockily. We laughed then she looked at her quizzically. "Ugh... I know you're still not doing the math... she's five months pregnant."

She laughed, "No, I was just wondering how it happened."

"Sex. A lot of sex.

"So she's having twins... that's awesome." Lucy said as Camila came toward us. "Congratulations!"

She beamed and stroked her belly. As much as she liked to complain about it, Camila loved being pregnant. "Who's your girlfriend?" She asked and finally I remembered that Lucy had come with a date.

Lucy smiled, a genuine smile and sought the woman out. "Guys, this is Vero." Vero was hot..

"Would you please stop drooling over her?" Camila whispered in my ear just before she reached out and shook Vero's hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Thanks, I am a big fan." She said.

A little later, Camila sat in a chair watching the rest of us dance. I danced with Kamryn. She laughed as I spun her around and around. I looked up at my wife, as she talked to my Mom. Then one of Camila's song came on and Kamryn got all excited. "Momma, it's Mom's song!"

"Go get her!" I said and watched as Kamryn ran over to her and pulled her on to the dance floor.

"Uh oh... get it Chancho!" Dinah said as Camila began to twerk. I giggled and I sat next to my Mom as I watched my girls as Dinah started to twerk with them. I loved how Camila moved, even pregnant she moved gracefully.

"You look so happy." Mom said to me with a smile.

"I am." I said as I watched as Dinah and Normani's little boy ran up to Camila and began to try to twerk with her. Camila watched the three year old indulgently and laughed. "I couldn't have picked a better Mom for my children."

"Yeah she has been an excellent Mom to Kamryn." Mom said giggling at the young boy. "I am so happy you guys are having the babies. I can't wait for more grandchildren, God knows Taylor is never getting married and moving out of my house."

"Mom... you know she only moved back in after Dad had that accident at work." I defended her, "Dad is back on his feet now, but the original reason for her to be in the house was because of him."

"Whatever, she can go now." Mom said as the song ended and Camila groaned and sat next to me heavily.

"Holy crap." She said taking a deep breath. "I need to start working out." She said

I laughed, "Okay, we'll find something to do together!"

She gave me a death glare, "Are you saying I'm fat?"

"Lauren... " My mom said shaking her head.

I knew I had said the stupidest thing ever, because I had been there before. "Babe... I wanna do something with you."

"The only exercise I wanna do with you, I can't do in public." She said with a smirk.

I blushed and glanced at my mom.

"Hey... That is what married people do. I have no comment." She said said trying really hard to be cool about the comment, but she isn't. Camila does that to get to her, and she does a good job.

"Awww... come on Clara, don't tell me that you and Mike don't enjoy a little horizontal exercise."

Mom blushed. "Baby..." I said covering my ears.

"Lauren, how do you think you got here?" Camila stated with a chuckle. "It's how Kamryn got here..."

"Oh My God... Camila!" I said blushing fiercely. "Mum still hasn't gotten over the fact that we were teenagers."

"Hey you married me... Papi took care of her girls." Camila said.

"Oh, Camila." Mom said slapping her arm lightly. "Stop messing with me will you?"

Camila laughed and gave my mom a hug. She walked away shaking her head and Camila sat back down in her seat. "Are you having a good time?" She asked me.

"Yeah, how about you?" I asked.

"I am... but I'd rather be doing something else." She answered truthfully. She hadn't been able to keep her hands off me all day. I understood her, she wanted me all the time when she was pregnant with Kamryn.

"I know, " I said suggestively and I looked around the party. Everyone was distracted. I stood up and pulled her hands. "Come on," I walked with her into the house. And down to the studio where no one would think to look for us. I turned off the lights in the sound booth and we had our way with each other quickly.

When we returned to the reception, Camila had a satisfied grin on her face. She walked with a bit of an extra sway to her hips. I smiled, because I knew I had put that there. Kamryn was dancing with Rosie when we got back to the party. Camila pulled at me to dance the slow song they had been dancing to. They were so cute. They were blushing. "This is trouble..." Camila said softly glancing over at them.

I sighed, "They are eleven and twelve... what could happen?" I asked. Camila raised a brow and said nothing.

Camila kissed me and pulled me into the house. "Party is over... " She pulled me to the car waiting out in our driveway, we were going to Bali. Kamryn was staying with Dinah and Normani.

As soon as we got in the car, my wife, attacked me, This is not the first time, she loved doing this, it kind of ended up happening when we were on our way to red carpets and award shows every damn year. Usually because the traffic was always bad especially when we got closer to the arenas. There have been a couple of times, where the driver got a bit curious himself and watched us. This was usual during the point where neither one of us wanted to stop. But drivers have a non-disclosure agreement with the company, so they can never say anything about what they see in the back seat.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long to the airport, the traffic was unusually light that day, and the driver drove around the airport twice while we finished. He pulled the car over and put down the partition. "Okay ladies, I tried to lose them but the papa see a car circling they get hungry to know who it is."

"Yeah... Here this is for you." I gave the driver a couple of hundreds as a tip. "Have the company bill me for their part."

He smiled and took his tip gratefully. "Yes ma'am... y'all ready?"

"Yep," I said fixing my hair. The driver got out of the car and opened our door. Helping me out first than the both of us helped Camila out. The paps swarmed us again and Camila smiled and waved. I did the same as she did, and walked quickly into the airport toward the private terminals. I kind of smirked remembering the last time I was on Camila's tour plane. "Babe, take it easy on me when we get on the plane..."

She smiled as she climbed the stairs into the plane. "It's a long flight we'll have plenty of time."