Put your heart in her hands

We went back to our separate lives. I never pressed Lauren again about coming back home. It was just like when we first started dating, the only difference was we weren't having sex. Lauren was killing me with this. She was punishing me.

Okay so it isn't a punishment. It's just that I hate taking care of things myself. I reached for my phone one late night in my bed and I called my wife to beg yet again to come home. I want her so bad. "Hello?" Damn her voice is sexy.

My breath catches and my panties are wet. "Laur, come home."

She sighed; it was a deep sigh one I haven't heard in a long time. "Shit, Camz. Talk about the right time for you to call." Her voice was more raspier than usual.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Solving a small problem." She moaned softly.

"Laur, I could help you with that." I said a little turned on by the thought of that. She hissed.

"Mmm... I'll talk you through yours..." She said through a moan, "Imagine what it will be like the first time we do this together."

I walked out to the living room, and Kamryn sat there watching some stupid show. "Just come over and lets find out what it's like."

"Come on, Camzi..." She purred.

"Fuck-" I said as I almost creamed my pants when she purred. I looked at Kamryn then stepped into my room and locked the door. "Okay, I'll play."

She laughed softly, then she began to guide me into the best self-induced orgasm I had ever had. "That's it baby..." she said into my ear. "Now wasn't that better than waiting for me to fight traffic to get to you?"

"No..." I answered, "But it was fun."

She laughed softly. "Open the door."

I went to my bedroom door and opened it a crack Lauren stood there with an overnight bag. She hung up the phone and I lept into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

She stepped into the room and shut the door behind her. I was still attached to her. I slid the bag off of her shoulder then reached for the hem of her shirt. I separated just long enough to get the shirt over her head. "Camz... wait... WAIT!" She laughed and turned me around and held me so that I would stop trying to get her naked.

I was about to whine, but I kept myself in check. "Does this mean you're coming back home now?"

"No... It means, it's the weekend, and I want to spend time with my girls." She answered to the skin in my neck.

She sat me down on the bed and she finished removing her clothes. I could see Lauren's erection, and I could tell she felt a little uncomfortable. I pulled her to me. I fully understand how she still gets nervous. "Fuck, I've missed you..." I whispered and I took her length into my mouth. Her hands grip at my shoulders and her head dropped back.

Soon, her hand was tangled in my hair, and she fought hard to keep her hips still, she really tried not to thrust into my mouth. I brought her to a quick orgasm, and then she undressed me and laid me down. Her hands worshiped every curve on my body; in stark contrast from the last time we did this in earnest.

She made love to me, like one woman makes love to another, with her hands, and her tongue. And when we were spent she laid next to me, her face buried in my shoulder. "Lauren?"

"Mm?" she answered groggily.

"Would you want another baby?" I asked her softly.

Lauren went up on her elbow and looked at me. "What are you suggesting?"