eleven

* i guess all i can say is enjoy the drama. remember to vote and comment throughout, it really helps me out so much. enjoy!! *

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I knew that Callum was lying next to me, his body tucked beneath my duvet as his arm draped over my stomach, and I didn't mind it. I liked having him this close to me. His warmth was rather comforting and every time he exhaled, the feeling of his breath against the nape of my neck resulted in the small hairs standing. I felt safe here. Although, when I woke during the night, I was confused as to why he was here, but then I remembered the time we spent together last night. We had such a good laugh, despite me crying for about an hour, and I appreciated his company so much. I had no idea what time it was now, but the sun was beginning to poke through the gap in the curtains. I didn't want him to leave yet.

Callum muttered in his sleep as he pulled me closer towards his bare chest. I could feel the heat travelling to my cheeks as he tightened his grip on my slim waist. I could get used to this. I buried my face into my pillow, hoping that a state of sleep and unconsciousness would return, but I soon heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I knew it would be mum, coming to pop her head round the door. I told her Callum was coming over, but I never confirmed that he was staying over, considering we both fell asleep, accidentally. I was too comfortable in his arms to even think about moving a muscle. I was falling head over heels for Callum and I couldn't help it. I was enjoying this way too much to open my eyes and greet my mum. She would probably just leave anyway, after realising we were still fast asleep.

The door creaked open and I closed my eyes tighter, hoping that my precious state of peaceful sleep would hurry back. The worst feeling in the world was sleeping beside someone, usually it was Lando, and being wide awake whilst he was asleep. This time, it was Callum who was the lucky one, and I was very openly jealous. I didn't want to disturb him, so I didn't move, and just kept my eyes closed.

"What the fuck?" My heart skipped a beat, my stomach dropping as my breath caught in the back of my throat. I could never imagine mum reacting like that to seeing Callum in my bed; she probably assumed he would stay over, especially after I told her that we were much closer these days. Although, it didn't sound too much like mum. "Mila. Mila!"

My heart sank when I realised that it was my best friend. Callum's hand muscles flexed a little over my stomach, almost as if he was beginning to stir in his sleep. He kept me close to his body and I felt secure in his grip, but I also felt utterly sick knowing that Lando was right here. He didn't need to see this. Pretending that I was waking from my slumber, I slowly began to peel my eyes open. Lando was holding a cup holder in one hand and a brown, paper bag in the other. He brought me breakfast. And this was how I greeted him. Shit.

"What the hell is going on?" He kept his voice at a whisper, but already, just by his tone, I could tell that tears were about to fall. He would suspect that I'd been lying to him this whole time, and I hadn't, but to an extent, maybe there were a few things I'd not told him. "Why the fuck is he here? Why is he in your bed? Christ! Does he have any clothes on?"

I removed Callum's arm from my waist, hoping that he would sleep through this because I didn't want to drag him into this. I felt like throwing up. Lando and I never really argued, but I could tell this was going to be bad. In fact, this was going to be terrible.

"Lando, it's not what it looks like." I lifted myself out of bed and made sure Callum's body was still covered by the duvet. I tried to keep my best friend calm whilst leading him to the hallway. I knew that Lando would immediately assume the worst. I knew exactly what he was thinking.