forty seven

* new chapter alert! i loved writing this, it's so wholesome... i love micah and ivo so much. please don't forget to engage - i really appreciate all of your love and support, so it's really great to see what you think, and where you think mila and lando's story is headed! enjoy <3 *

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Lando qualified P14 in Monza, and as soon as he climbed out of his car, I could see the frustration on his face. His brows twisted further when Carlos qualified P7. He knew he could do better and he wanted to do so much better than not even qualifying in the top ten. However, Sunday was a better day. Lando finished tenth to steal one final Championship point and to top the day off, we were flying out of Milan Malpenza straight after his debriefs. Although it was a late flight which landed at Heathrow well after midnight, it was worth it to be home after a hectic couple of weeks.

With time off before Singapore, we planned to have a well-deserved lie in before heading to my parents' house. The accident at Spa was still on my mind - like many people in the paddock - so we all deserved a break from travelling and non-stop work.

We received news that Juan Manuel fell into acute respiratory distress syndrome and was placed into an induced coma in the hope of helping his condition improve. When we found out, I felt a little numb. There was no other way to describe my emotions other than referring to them as fear.

All I wanted - desperately - was to see him racing again one day.

--

-

milaperry: I love travelling the world but a few days off >>

liked by landonorris, ivo_vukovic and 112 others

landonorris: you are so beautiful
milaperry: you are so kind x

micahrperry: i can't wait to see you <3
ivo_vukovic: she can't wait to see me, not you
milaperry: pls stop fighting

carlossainz55: enjoy your time off... i'm still counting the days to russia
milaperry: see you soon :)

-

"Are you ready?" From downstairs, Lando shouted up to me. I showered and was just finishing applying my, very minimal, makeup. Although I was still quite tired, I wanted to look somewhat human today.

Micah is bringing Ivo home to introduce him to our family.

"One second!" I quickly applied a pinky lipstick and shoved it into my small bag, along with my phone, then reached for my brown coat and left mine and Lando's bedroom. My to-do list for my time off was to clean our room. "I'm ready."