LXIX

Soon, the bus came to another stop and in stepped Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Hey guys!" Taehyun excitedly greeted.

Soobin waved as Kai shouted back, "Hey!"

"Hey hey hello! Why're you two sitting here? Let's go sit at the back so we can all sit together," Beomgyu exclaimed, making his way to the back of the bus.

"Yeah, c'mon," Yeonjun excitedly added.

Soobin and Kai collected their things and followed, now sitting at the last row of seats. Yeonjun was seated next to the window, Soobin besides him, Taehyun was at the other end, next to Beomgyu, with Kai sitting between Beomgyu and Soobin.

Beomgyu yawned, "I don't about you guys but waking up early is really not for me."

"Me neither," Kai yawned.

"Both of y'all were probably to excited to get even a wink of sleep," Taehyun interjected, though yawning himself.

"Just take a nap, guys," Soobin laughed.

"But that'd be such a waste of time!" Beomgyu and Kai shouted out in unison, getting looks from the other students.

"Right, and going on like that while you clearly need rest is a good idea?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu pouted, "You two are so boring."

"He has a point, Beommie," Tae chuckled.

"So you're going to waste our precious time together sleeping, huh?" Kai asked Taehyun.

"Actually yes, I am going to be taking a nap and if you pull some prank on me I'll make sure you have to spend the whole trip not getting a wink of sleep at all because I'll be out to get you," Taehyun replied playfully, putting on his earphones and closing his eyes.

"You know what? Me too. Sorry Kai, you're on your own now," Beomgyu took one of Taehyun's earphone and cuddled up with his boyfriend, closing his eyes.

"Wow, talk about betrayal," Kai said with an exaggerated sigh while Yeonjun and Soobin chuckled.

"Guess I'll sleep too, Goodnight hyungies."

"Goodnight, NingNing," Soobin patted Kai's head as the younger leaned back and closed his eyes.

Soobin yawned.

"You take a nap too, Binnie."

"Yeah," Soobin replied, stifling a yawn.

"Goodnight, Binnie."

"Goodnight, Hyungie."

Yeonjun smiled to himself, closing his own eyes as Soobin put his head on the older's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Soon, all five boys were sound asleep.

It was after an hour or two later when Soobin woke up, he instantly forgot the dream he'd had but it had been a good one and he felt well-rested. He felt the warm sun on his face as he looked beside him towards the light to see Yeonjun staring out the window, subtly bobbing his head along to whatever music he seemed to be listening to. On his other side, Kai and Beomgyu were deeply immersed in a discussion which seemed to be about some superstar's backstory while Taehyun seemed to be moderating the discussion.

"Oh hey Binnie, good morning," Yeonjun greeted after noticing the younger stretch.

"Hey, hyung."

"Rise and shine!" Kai sang from his other side.

"Oh Soobin-hyung's up. C'mon Tae, time to socialize," Beomgyu nudged Taehyun as the latter took off his ear buds.

After that the boys played a series of games, ranging from Charades to a random game Beomgyu made up on the spot where you'd name words that started with the final letter of the word said before.

"Okay how about this but with songs?" Taehyun interrupted as the first one ended when Kai couldn't think of anymore words starting with an 'x.'

"With songs?" Kai asked.

"Oh you mean, singing songs starting from the final sounds of the song sung before?" Soobin guessed.

"Yup," Taehyun nodded.

"Sounds fun!" Yeonjun agreed.

"Let's play that then!" Beomgyu cheered.

The game went on for a while until the bus suddenly came to a halt, the boys stopped their game and turned their attention at the teacher who was now standing near the front, "Okay students, we've stopped here to take a tiny break. Be sure to use the restroom since this is the only stop before we reach Gyeongju and also be sure to grab a snack if you're hungry. We will be providing sandwiches from school however if there is anything else you want to snack on, please buy them right now. Mr. Kim is handing out the sandwiches right outside this bus so go grab yours, okay?"

The students cheered as many were tired from sitting for too long and most of them quickly hurried out.

"Whoop whoop, let's go stock up on candy then!" Beomgyu got up.

"Candy! Candy! Candy!" Kai chanted.

"Get some for me too," Taehyun called out.

"Not getting out?" Soobin asked Taehyun.

"Nope, it's comfy here," Taehyun answered lazily.

"You, hyung?" Soobin turned to Yeonjun.

"Me neither, bye," Yeonjun cooed with a wave, snuggling with his backpack.

"Soobin-hyung, what about you, you coming?" Kai called out.

"Yup!"