XXVII

As the movie's beginning continued to progress and things slowly got creepier, Beomgyu slowly began to shift behind Taehyun, hiding from the screen.

"Beomgyu-hyung's always like this, huh," Kai sighed jokingly.

Since Kai had suddenly spoken, Beomgyu couldn't help but jerk a bit at that, making all the other boys laugh.

"Let's just turn the movie off and play some games or something," Yeonjun suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that instead," Soobin agreed, letting go of Yeonjun's arm he'd been holding on to because of his nerves.

"Hey, that's not fair. We've got to finish the movie," Beomgyu persisted.

"But you can't even watch it yourself," Kai and Yeonjun laughed.

"Yes, I can! I was watching it before you all decided to interrupt!"

"No lie, you've been hiding behind Taehyun-hyung's back from literally the first scene," Kai teased.

Beomgyu pouted.

"He's right though, babe," Taehyun joined, emphasizing on the 'babe' as he turned to pat Beomgyu's head. Taehyun wasn't particularly enjoying the movie either.

"Okay, okay," Beomgyu gave in.

Soon the screen was turned off and the boys were sitting on the floor in a circle.

"So, what do we want to play?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeonjun-hyung?" Kai spoke up.

"Ah, I don't know. I just suggested games because the movie was boring," Yeonjun replied with a silly grin.

"Boring, huh? Sure," Kai said, trying to act as nonchalant as ever.

"Spin the bottle?" Beomgyu suggested with sparks in his eyes.

"Only Taehyun is courageous enough to kiss you, dude," Yeonjun laughed.

"Hey!" Beomgyu lightly smacked at the elder who was right beside him.

"Yeonjun-hyung's right though," Kai joined in while Soobin and Taehyun just chuckled at them.

"So, you consider yourself brave?" Beomgyu turned to Taehyun.

"Sure."

Beomgyu pouted.

"Literally anyone else would've gotten a heart attack because of the close proximity with your beautiful face, so yeah, of course I'm strong," Taehyun grinned.

"Dude, shut up before I kiss you," Beomgyu retorted while the other three made gagging noises.

"You guys are just jealous," Beomgyu said, giving Taehyun a quick peck on the lips which caused the younger to furiously blush.

"Ew, get a room!" Kai shouted.

"Anyway, how about Truth or Dare?" Soobin suggested, trying to bring the attention back to the game.

"Oooh, Soobin-hyung freaky," Kai and Beomgyu cooed.

"Hey, what-"

"Truth or Dare's cool," Taehyun said, cutting Soobin off.

"Yeah, get a bottle or something," Yeonjun followed.

Beomgyu went to the kitchen and brought an empty plastic water bottle, "this fine?"

"Yup," the boys replied.

"Okay, whoever gets pointed at by the cap has to answer and the one who spins the bottle can ask," Beomgyu said and the others agreed.

Beomgyu went first. The bottle spun briefly before landing at Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun-hyung! Truth or dare?"

After giving it some thought, Yeonjun replied coolly, "truth."

"Damn," Kai and Taehyun commented while Soobin quietly watched Beomgyu as he thought up of a question while Yeonjun patiently waited.

"Well, if you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?" Beomgyu asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Soobin held his breath as he looked at Yeonjun for his answer. Soobin wanted it to be him but at the same time, he didn't. Either answer wouldn't have satisfied him.

Kai watched Yeonjun with great attention, wondering if the older would take Soobin's name like everyone had expected, but hoping not because it would felt too real.

Yeonjun brought his hand to his face and tapped his head with his index finger, pretending to think. "Hmmm~ perhaps it'd be you, Beomgyu," Yeonjun said with an overly strained smile on his face.

"What even," Beomgyu scrunched up his face, feigning disgust as he tried not to laugh.

"Dude, don't flirt with my mans," Taehyun said with a chuckle, grabbing Beomgyu and holding the older close, possessively.

"That's what you get for asking such a question, you," Yeonjun playfully laughed, tapping on Beomgyu's nose.

Seeing that Yeonjun was joking around, Soobin sighed in relief, releasing the breath he didn't even realize he'd been holding.

"Got to give it to Yeonjun-hyung for dodging that one," Kai thought to himself.

As Taehyun spun the bottle for his turn, Yeonjun quickly sent a text to Soobin.

C. Yeonjun: Ngl though dude
C. Yeonjun: It'd be you
C. Yeonjun: Oop:P

Soobin read the messages from his notifications and turned bright red, lightly smacking Yeonjun on the arm.