He lifts me on top of my desk. Our lips never breaking apart.

As he unbuckled his pants, I quickly scurried through my purse looking for a condom.

Passing it to him, he immediately rips it open and slides it on.

He pulls my skirt up and slides my panties down, wasting no time as he slides into me.

A moan escapes my lips and Gabriel quickly covers my mouth with his hand.

"Sshh." He whispers into the crook of my neck.

Trying to pull myself together so no one hears us, I drop my head back, now holding in my mumbles with my own hand.

His low grunts only turned me on more, making the heat of our bodies feel like fire.

"You like that baby?" Gabriel lowly says, thrusting into me faster.

"Mmmh." I bite my lip before a moan can come out.

Gabriel flips me over onto my stomach so that I'm now bent over facing the outside window.

"What if someone comes in?" I ask, pushing my hair out of my face.

"They can watch." He says before slapping my ass.

That might bruise.

"Baby I'm going to cum."  I say lowly, before putting my hand back over my mouth as Gabriel pumps into me faster.

"Wait for me." His deep voice sends chills through my body.

"I can't hold it." I moan, trying my best.

"Uhh I'm so close baby, you feel so good." He groans. "I'm bout to cum baby let it out." He instructs.

As I released he stayed inside of me.

"You're pulsing baby." He says before sliding out of me.

Shivers went through my body at that very moment, causing me to loose control over my legs for a second.

"I got to give you props, you the best I ever had." I say, pulling down my skirt.

"Who you telling?" Gabe laughs, pulling his jeans up.

Tucking my shirt into my skirt, Gabe walks over to me and fixes my hair.

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah can't let you walk out looking crazy." He says, kissing my forehead.

"I'm bout to go to the bathroom then I'll meet you in the Lounge." I say, throwing my purse over my shoulder.

"Okay I think ima head to the men's room." He says, leading the way out the office.

———————————————————————

After freshening up, I headed over to the Lounge to get some lunch.

Grabbing a salad and a water bottle, I walk over to a table with one other coworkers and took a seat.

"Hey Adriana, how you late to lunch?" The glasses covered face, Francesca asks.

I smile before responding. "You know, just some extra work but I'm here."

Pulling out my phone, I shot Joaquín a text.

"Hey little boy, how's school going?"

Opening up my salad, I started to eat as I waited for a response.

"Did you tell him?" Jessica says, walking over to the table.

"Huh?" I raise a brow, digging into my salad again.

"Gabriel, that I needed to talk to him." She smirks.

"Oh, yeah.. that." I say. "Yeah I told him for you." I grin.

"Good." She says turning around where Gabriel was coming into the Lounge.

"Hey!" She puts on this fake persona when he arrives, turning on her heels to face me again.

"Hi Jessica." He nods and walks over to me. "Hey babe!" He places a kiss on my cheek.

You know in the cartoon when the character face fills up red? Well that's literally what Jessica's face looked like.

"What I miss?" Gabriel asks.

"Not much, just girl talk." I smile and Jessica practically stomps away, causing me to laugh.

This girl is something else.

———————————————————————
Wahooooo!! Another chapter FINALLYYYY Ughh I need to work on updating more ikikikkk lol! Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)
Excuse any spelling errors!
Word Count : 1077
Ro❤️