Confessions; 𝓐𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻

_____________________________________

 "What?" Iwa-chan asked. "No, Nothing" Oikawa said. "I honestly know what it means" Iwa-chan said leaving Oikawa in shock.

  "Really?" Oikawa said in joy. "Yeah, But figure it out on your self" Iwa-chan asnwered. "Awww,Come on Iwa-chan! Tell me" Oikawa begged.

  "You wont know its meaning when you dont find it out yourself" Iwa-chan said. 

    Three, No, Four months has passed since Oikawa's mother had told him that yet he still didn't know what it meant.

  "Do you know that Y/n is going to go overseas tomorrow" Iwa-chan said. "Eh? What for?" Oikawa asked. "She's going to play Asian Volleyball to qualify for the International's and after that she's going to the states with her Dad" Iwa-chan said. "Does that mean were not going to see each other after tomorrow?" Oikawa asked.

  "Most Likely" Iwa-chan said. "We three had some awesome time yesterday and now tomorrow she's going" Oikawa said. "I still haven't figured out what Mom told me!!" Oikawa shouted. 

  "Did you try writing it on piece of paper or something?" Iwa-chan asked. "P-Piece of paper, Uh, No" Oikawa answered.

  Oikawa sat down the bench and tried writing it. "Now look at everything" Iwa-chan said. 

  Oikawa looked at everything and realized something "Wait! When My mom told it to me she toned some words" Oikawa said "But I dont remember which ones though" Oikawa said. 

  "Your so dumb" Iwa-chan said. Oikawa went home and tried to figure out what it was before you depart but still no luck.

  Morning passed and afternoon came and he still was trying hard but still no luck. 

  He looked at his phone lifelessly and hopelessly "Its 6: 40 PM and she's going to depart at 7:00 PM" he said, he took one last glance at the quote and he widened his eyes.

  "MOM! HOW MANY MINUTES DOES IT TAKE FROM HERE TO THE AIRPORT?!" He shouted. "ABOUT 10 MINUTES HONEY!" His Mom shouted. He ran down stairs and before leaving he kissed his Mom on the cheeks. "THANKS MOM!" Oikawa shouted while running.

  ' I gotta meet Y/N right now!' he said running. There was no Taxi willing to let him ride so he decided to run as fast as he can.

  'Y/N! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME! I FINALLY KNOW THE ANSWER!'

 F or               
 O thers
 L ove
 L ife
 O ver
 W orries

wh Y
    d O
  yo U
hea R

H
E
A
R
T

Beat?

____________________________________

Aysly-chan: The finale is almost there guys!