Jealousy

__________________________________

  "h-he's what?!" you asked Sakura. "He's yours" she said "e-eh?! I dont own him besides were just FRIENDS" you replied.

  "If you say so" Then Sakura walked away. 

  'friends'

  That word lingered in your mind while you were walking back to the rooms. 

 'What's this feeling in my chest?'

'Why is it so heavy?' 

'Why am I feeling sad?'

 Morning~

  After everyone finished everything, everybody once again went to the court to gather round.

  "So you all know that this is the last day of our summercamp, Since it is we will give you a whole day of free time" coach said which made you all jump in happiness and smile.

  "Y/n" Ushijima called. "Yep! I know wee need groceries!" you answered. "Ok,then" then he started going. "Eh?! Aren't you gonna help me?" you asked. "Do you need help?" he answered.

  "Well,duh" you answered. "Y/n-chan, let's go shopping" Akari invited. "Well,you see I need groceries" you said. "Maybe I'll catch up ok?" you added.

_______________________________________

 "Oi, Iwa-chan can you do this faster I wanna play at the arcade" Oikawa complained while Iwa-chan was buying things at the groceries. 

  "Oh, speaking of which I gotta buy some wet napkins I ran out yesterday" Oikawa said. "I told you not to use too much of it you shittykawa!" Iwa-chan said.

  They both head to the sanitary section. "eh?" Oikawa said when he spotted Ushijima holding a girls' napkin packaging.

  "Bwahahah What the-" Iwa--chan hitted Oikawa at the head to stop him. "What are you doing Ushijima? And..." Iwa-chan said wondering for who was the napkin for.

"Oh, Im buying this for Y/n" he said making Oikawa and Iwa-chan widen their eyes. "E-eh? f-for Y.n-chan?!"  Oikawa said.

  "Ushijima!" you said headed for the boys.  "O-oh Oikawa? Iwa-chan? What are you guys doing here?" you asked. "We should be asking you both the same" Oikawa replied.

  "Oh Ushijim and I were buying groceries" you explained. Then both of them weren't satisfied by your answer.

  "Were Siblings" Ushijima said which made the two boys drop their jaws. "Y-you two are s-siblings?!" Oikawa shouted. "Oh,haha I bet you guys didn't know" you said. 

  "Yeah we didn't" Iwa-chan said. "if the both of you are siblings then you must be twins" Oikawa said still doubting the both of you were related.

  "well,Honestly I went to school one year earlier so suppose to I should be a 2nd year right now" You said.

  "Shut it Shittykawa and get your Wet napkins" Iwa-chan said. "Lets pay at cashier" Ushijima said then Oikawa and Iwa-chan followed you both.

  "Why are there party poppers?" Iwa-chan asked. "Well its almost Bokuto-san's birthday, so Akaashi planned this earlier with just us knowing" you said.

  "Suppose to be he will also tell you guys but Bokuto was too cocky and curious who was Akaashi texting" Ushijima said. "Wahh, Bokuto is lucky having such a friend" Iwa-chan said.

TIME SKIP~

  "Why are you still angry?" Iwa-chan said "m-me? Angry? Why would I be?" Oikawa said.

  "Well you were completely jealous when Ushijima and Y/n was together before knowing they were siblings" Iwa-chan said.

  "WAHHH! M-me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous!" Oikawa shouted. "By the looks of it you are" Iwa-chan replied.

  "Say," Iwa-chan said. Then Oikawa's heart beated so fast after hearing what Iwa-chan asked him.

 "DO YOU LOVE Y/N?"

_______________________________________

Aysly-chan: Bokuto san!!