9 ; A New Start

Aysly-chan: That picture tho it kills me ;-;

____________________________________

  "F-feelings?" you replied then, he loosened his grip on your wrist. "Iwa-chan told me that before we parted schools, you liked me" he said.

  Then you eyes started tearing up...

  "Y-y/n-chan are yo-" before he could finish his sentence you burst out Laughing.

  "Pfft! Hahaha, Me, Like you? Hahaha Oh please" you replied. "T-then why did you tear up?" the eighteen year old chocolate haired boy asked in confusion. 

  "I was holding the laugh Ok? Hhahaha, your making me cry by laughing, Oh gosh this is too much haha" you said.

  Then he held his right hand to you "Let's start over again Y/n-chan" Oikawa said, the you nodded.

  "Geez, no need to be so formal Choockikawa" you said "Im going now, Poo Butt" he replied. "E-Eh?! P-poo Butt?! I swear to God Choockikawa,if you dont stop-" before you could finish warning him he cut you off.

  "Good Night Poo Butt! Chu~" he said giving you a flying kiss then left. 

  'Wait...'

 'Why did my heart skipped a beat?'

 'n-no,no, Im just imagining this'

 Those words lingered in your thoughts for sometime. "Y/n-chan?" Yui asked that made you snap out of your thoughts. "Aren't you gonna come in" she added. "Oh, u-uh right" you said.

   When you came in you saw Sakura laying with her phone on her hands and Ichika fixing her bed on the floor.

  You slowly lay down on your bed with your arms on your eyes. "Im turning the lights off now" Yui-chan said then the lights flicker out. 

______________________________________

  Morning came and as soon as you finished washing up and changing into your gym clothes you went out to get a quick jog before the practice matches begin.

  When you were jogging you saw ahead of you Akari-chan. "Akari-chan!" you shouted then she waved at you. 

  "You went out for a jog too? That's unusual for you" you told Akari-chan. "Eh? Why not though" she replied.

    " Sakura-chan seems more energetic today, I wonder what happened?" Akari said.

'Sakura? Is energetic?'

'She should've been depressed today after Oikawa rejected her'

   "Meow~" a cats voice caught your attention. "Look, Akari-chan there's a cat on the branch" you  shouted. "Who, cares" she replied.

   "Awww, Akari-chan come on help me out!" you whined. "Oh, it seems like someone is calling me bye!" she said then left. "Bleh! Liar" you said jokingly.

  You tried jumping so that you could reach the cat but it was no use, you also tried climbing but you were too scared. "Hang on there cute little cat I'll get ya!" you shouted. You looked at your watch and it was almost 8 which was the time the practice matches are going to start.

  "Y/n-chan?" a boys voice came out of nowhere and when you saw the boy you immediately smiled, "Oikawa-chan!" you said. "What are you doing jumping there?" he asked.

  You went up to him and grabbed his wrists and dragged him to the tree. "Look!" you said pointing to the cat. "Oh, thats why" he said. "Help me out will ya?" you asked. 

  You sat on his shoulders "Gosh, your heavy" he complaint. "geez so stubborn" you replied. You tried to reach the cat but you were too short for the job.

  Then Oikawa put you down on the ground, "Im too short to reach the cat" you said then pouted. "What are you two doing?" both you and Oikawa looked up and saw Ushijima. 

  "Ushijima!" you shouted. "What?" he said, "please help us out! The cat on the branch cannot be reached your tall so maybe Oikawa can reach it" you said.

  "Me?" Oikawa said with an annoyed face. "Why him? Couldn't it be you?" Ushijima asked. "as I said Im too small, ok, geez were wasting time!" you said.

  You explained to both of the how it is going to be. "Me? sitting on Mooshijima's shoulders, nope" Oikawa said. "Im fine with it besides you should've come to-" before Ushijima can finish his words Oikawa cutted him off.

  "Ok, fine lets do this just shut that mouth of your Mooshijima". The both of them did as they were told to then you stood there laughing.

  "Gotcha!" Oikawa said. "I swear if someone see's us like this Im gonna-" before he could finish his words someone appeared.

   "Eh?" It was Tendou, Tendou looked at Oikawa who was sitting on the shoulders of Ushijima and he looked at Ushijima and then when he looked at you, the both of you started laughing.

  "Hahaha, Im definetly getting a picture of this" Tendou said and pullde his phone out. "Wait,n-"

SNAP!

________________________________________

Aysly-chan: Wish me luck on watching attack on titan -w-