Confessions; 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱

______________________________________

 Iwa-chan looked at Oikawa, "You were right Iwa-chan, The kiss did seem different from the others'" Oikawa said calmly but with a tension of sadness.

  "You finally kissed her then why are you sad?" Iwa-chan asked. Oikawa looked up on the skies and sighed.

  "I, I just feel like that's not the answer why I like her" Oikawa said. "Then what do you think the answer could be?" Iwa-chan asked.

  "I honestly don't know" Oikawa replied, "Bu-" Oikawa was suppose to say something but instead he kept his mouth shut.

  "But what?" Iwa-chan asked. "Nothing" Oikawa replied.

   "Oi! You two! Were going out for a hike!" Kuroo shouted. 

  After everyone was done changing all of you went out to the woody path of the forest to get in for a hike.

  "We should've bought a tent, It would've been fun if we camp out here" Akaashi said. "OOO! Yeah!" Bokuto answered with delight. 

  "Y/n-chan, do you think something happened between Oikawa and Iwa-chan?" Akaari asked. "Eh? I dont know" you then looked at the both of them Oikawa was surprisingly serious.

  You head to the two with a smile to brighten up their mood.After you guys went hiking you decided to go back on hiking once more. 

  "Where's Y/N?" Oikawa asked while drying his hair after showering. "Oh, She went back hiking, she said she wanted to tire herself so that she could easily sleep tonight" Akaashi replied while laying at the couch with his phone on his hands.

  Oikawa looked at the skies through the window, "Doesn't it seem like its going to rain?" he said. "Yeah, I tried to tell her to rest but she insisted" Akari said.

 "Im going after her" Oikawa said. "Akari, Please tell Iwa-chan I went to fetch Y/N" he said then left.

 He ran his way to the woods hoping to find that (Your hair color) -Haired girl. He huffed and continued to search for you then he finally was at ease when he saw you.

 "Oi! Y/n!" Oikawa said worriedly, you looked at your back and saw a huffing and worried Oikawa at the distance. 

  "O-Oikawa? Why are you here?" You asked. "I was worried about you" he said. "Y-you were worried about me?" you said flustered and somehow happy about Oikawa worrying over you.

  "Of course! I fucking am! Don't you know its going to rain?!" He said worriedly. You laughed at his face. 

  "Why are you laughing at me?" Oikawa asked. "Its just that your so worried haha" you replied.

  Oikawa was offended because he was worried about you and you just laughed at him. He pulled your arm to his body and grabbed you waists which made you stop laughing when you looked at him he was smirking.

  "Do you know that your hurting my feelings?" he asked then put your left hand on his hair. "I cared about you and this is what you repay me?" he added. 

  He leaned in and you didn't even try to stop him from owning your lips all over again. While both of you were kissing you felt raindrops on your skin.

  And because of that the kiss grew passionately and deeper, the both of you didn't care if the rain was getting heavier.

 He pulled from the kiss and both of you were out of breath. "You really do like getting in trouble, huh?" he asked then both of you giggled.

  Both of you head back to the rent house, wet because of the rain. "Wow, did you kids have fun in the rain?" Kuroo asked. "Really? Kids?" you replied.

  "Here go get a shower" Ushijima said handing over you a towel.

  Oikawa went to his and Iwa-chan's room "Why are you soaking wet shittykawa?!" Iwa-chan asked, then Oikawa looked at him with a 'DUH?!' face.

  "Go get a shower, I swear if you get sick Im kicking you on your non-existence ass" Iwa-chan said. 

  When Oikawa went out of the bathroom he looked at Iwa-chan. "What is it? Want your non-existence ass back its with Bokuto" Iwa-chan replied.

  "Iwa-chan" he said seriously. "What do you mean by-" Oikawa stuttered. "By what?" Iwa-chan replied.

  "For Others Love,Life Over Worries, Why Do You Hear Your Heart Beating?"

TO BE CONTINUED~

_____________________________________________________________

Aysly-chan: Thank you! Thank you so much for 2k Reads!!