Confessions ; զʊɛֆȶɨօռֆ

____________________________________

  "Are you fine?" he asked "Uh, Yeah Im good" you replied.

  'Who would feel fine after what you just did to me?!' you mumbled in your thoughts.

  Oikawa was going back to the pool when he saw Iwa-chan at the edge of the pool. He jumped in the water and head to Iwa-chan.

  "So, did you find your answer?" Iwa-chan asked.

 FLASHBACK FOUR WEEKS AGO~

   "Do you like Y/n Oikawa?" Iwa-chan asked Oikawa while they were walking home from school. "I told you Iwa-chan, I-" Oikawa then sighed.

 "ARGHHH!!! I HATE YOU IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa shouted which made Iwa-chan wonder, Why would Oikawa hate him?

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Iwa-chan replied shouting and irritated by what Oikawa said. "I mean if you haven't asked if I like Y/n I wouldn't be so messed up right now" Oikawa asnwered.

  "Its not my fault I mean it aint my feelings" Iwa-chan replied. "Huh?! Iwa-chan your so mean!" Oikawa whined.

  "Maybe try kissing her" Iwa-chan said. "EH?! W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Oikawa said shocked because Iwa-chan never like ever gave him an advice like that.

 "I mean kiss her you ass, What if you find the answer that way" Iwa-chan replied. "I mean my mom told me that father's kiss was nothing compared to others" Iwa-chan added.

  "Is this really you Iwa-chan? Did Kindaichi hit you with a volleyball?" Oikawa asked. "You have my permission Oikawa" Iwa-chan  looked at Oikawa straight in the eyes.

 When Oikawa was home he laid on the couch and covered his face with his school bag. "ARGHHHH!!!" Oikawa shouted.

  "Is it a girl?" his mom asked. "M-mom?" Oikawa asked because he thought no one was there. "Is it a girl I ask?" his mom asked.

  "N-no" he said then looked away. " You dont know if you like her, right?" Oikawa was shocked by her mother's question because it was exactly his current problem.

  "D-Did Iwa-chan tell you?" Oikawa asked. "Im your mother Oikawa, I know everything even of you ask me if you loss your v-line I know the answer"  Oikawa was really shy when his mother told him this.

  "Well spill it, I know you wanna ask me a question" she said. "Well h-how do I know if I like her or what?" he asked shyly.

  "Ask yourself these; Do I smile often with her? Do I imagine her being with me forever? What happens if I leave her?" his mother said.

  "But let me tell you a story" her mother added. Oikawa then payed attention to what his mother was going to say.

  " I was young when my mother died, Probably at the age of 10. She was a woman that always listens to everything someone would say. But instead of getting mad, sad or any negative feeling she would always smile. And she would always help even if she has non and I hated her for it, I told her at a young age that its Okay to be selfish. Before she died she told me something, that made me change." she said.

  "What did she said?" Oikawa asked. "For others love,life over worries, Why do you hear your heart beating?" she replied.

"for others love,life over worries, Why do you hear your heart beating?" Oikawa mumbled "What does that suppose to mean?" Oikawa asked.

  His mother then smiled widely. "I never knew what it meant at first but you'll know" his mother said. 

  Oikawa went to his room and wrote down what his grandmother said to his mother wanting to figure it out as well. He ran down stairs to ask his mother a question. But before he could speak his mother knew what it was. 

  "Your sister wont tell you trust me" she said then Oikawa sluggishly went back to his room.

  He went back to his room and thought and repeated what his grandmother said. 

  'What does this mean? For others love,life over worries? Why do you hear your heart beating?'

'What is this suppose to mean?'

TO BE CONTINUED~

______________________________________________________

Aysly-chan: I made the riddle all by myself thats why this took quite long

AND ALSO ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Tired of not having your anime fanfiction undiscovered? Like your hard work isn't paying off? Well look no further! TSUNDOKU_AWARDS GOT YOU COVERED!  

The purpose of this awards is to help writers get the recognition they deserve for their fanfics, and give them opportunities to win prizes and promotion!

The fandom's they're accepting fanfics to be judged are as follows:
~ My Hero Academia/ Boku No Hero Academia
~Toilet-Bound Hanako Kun
~ The Promise Neverland
~Hunter X Hunter
~ Haikyuu

FIND OUT MORE!  @TSUNDOKU_AWARDS