Fuse

_______________________________

Suddenly the door opened revealing Sakura-chan. Both of your eyes met, "Uh- Y/n-chan are you fine you seem dull" she said.

 "Uh, yeah- I, I am fine Im just tired from the match" You stutter, "Uh- Ok, if you say so" she said then she entered in one of the stables of the bathroom. 

  You glance at her stable at the mirror, frowning. "Uh-, Y/n-chan?" she asked. "Y-yeah?" you replied. 

  " Uh, t-this might be um...a-a w-weird question b-but-" before she could she finish you shut the bathroom door leaving her alone. 

  'Shoot! Did I offend her? A-and why am I irritated?!'

  You asked yourself while facepalming yourself. "Y/n-chan?" suddenly a voice popped outta nowhere.

  You looked up and saw Oikawa. "Are you fine?" Oikawa asked, you know he was serious because he wasn't calling you Poo Butt or something. 

  "Yeah, Good Idea back there your team definetly wore me out" you said.  "Well it was the only way to stop your smartness" he said.

  "Was that a compliment or no?" you asked then he giggled. " Wash up Poo Butt you stink" he said then started leaving. "Oi! I swear if you call me that one more time Im gonna tell Iwa-chan!" you shouted.

_____________________________

  After you washed up you got out of the bathroom then you saw Akari-chan with a frown face. Then she whispered something in your ear which made you angry.

  You ran to the court with an angry face then you saw there Hinata, Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Sakura.  

  "What the heck is wrong with that?! Huh?!" Hinata shouted to Sakura then Sakura turned her eyes to you, and then she smirked.

  "OH LOOK ITS POO BUTT"

  She said then it made your blood boil. "WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM?!" You shouted which made everyone shook.

  "Aight, Y/n calm down" Kuroo said. "Aww, Is Poo Butt embarassed of her NAME?" she said.

  "Ok, Ok," Bokuto said "First of all the Nickname 'POO BUTT' is freakin adorable and Sakura-chan why are you acting like this?" Bokuto said, which made you calm down a bit.

  "What are you exactly to Oikawa? Y/n-chan?" Sakura asked. Then all of them looked at you.

  "Fine you like him that much?" you said, " You like Oikawa?" Kuroo asked Sakura. "Yeah she does she even pulled Oikawa for a kiss even if Oikawa rejected him"

  Then Sakura couldn't even speak because of shame and walked off. "Ok, so answer the question" Kuroo said. Then you raised your eyebrows wondering what the question could be.

  "What are you to Oikawa?" He clarified. You explained everything to them the as time passed by you finally cleared your mind.

  "Sheesh that Sakura she's just jealous of you Y/n-chan because your The Great Queen of Volleyball" Hinata said.

  "Yeah! And your really beautiful too!" Bokuto added, which made you blush. "Im going to head back now its dark and Im tired" you stood up and waved back at them.

  "Thanks everyone!" you said. Then you went back at your room. 

  But before you could go back to the room you heard someone arguing you took a peek then your eyes widened. 

 'WHY IS OIKAWA ANGRY AT SAKURA?'

____________________________________________

Aysly-chan: Its called karma Sakura-bitch