4 ; What will you call me when you LOVE me?

_____________________

Flashback 3 years ago

  "Y/n-chan! What are you doing?" the fifteen year old Oikawa asked Y/n while she was concentrating on executing a move while holding the ball. 

   "Oh, Im practicing this move Ukai-sama taught yesterday" you reply. "If you're practicing it, it must be hard then" Oikawa replied. Then,you threw the ball up into air then you slapped the ball like a jump floater but instead you failed. 

  "Cool jump floater you got there" Oikawa joked "Oi! Choockikawa you should try it then!" you shout out of embarassment.

  " 'Choockikawa?' " he asked "Yep! That's my new nickname for you Oikawa-chan! Im gonna use it when im using positive feelings!" you say "How about the negative ones,Poo Butt?" he say while giving you a nickname.

 "P-poo butt?!" You say angrily "Yep! Thats what im gonna call you from now on!" he said "Don't use that I don't like it!" you argue "eh? I dont like mine either change it so I'll change yours" he stated "Besides 'Choockikawa'? what kind of nickname is that?" he added "Oi! You know why I called you like that because 'Choocki' is like a cute form of Chocolate because your hair is colored like that! Besides why call me 'Poo Butt' that stinks"  you complain.

  "It stinks because you do to haha" he said "I hate you Oikawa!" you shouted. "Oh I see now, when you mean positive feelings it means your gonna use my name when your Happy at me right? but if your mad and angry or sad you'll say my name" he clarified "Yeah and right now Im mad at you!" you say.

    "Awww, Poo Butt is angry" he teased, then you picked up the ball and threw it at him but he catch it with both his hands "Too bad you caught it, or else it would've ruined you beautiful face" you said while smirking.

"At first you said my hair was brown and beautiful now my face awww!" he said while resting his chin on his palm. "I-i didnt said that your hair was beautiful" you complain. "Awww, are you blushing Poo butt?" Oikawa asked.

  "Im not you jerk!" you shouted. "Oh, right, What about those special feelings?" He asked.

  "What do you mean by special feelings?" You asked, then he stood up from where he was seating then he drew nearer to you.

  Step By Step he drew closer, but as he drew closer you also stepped back.

  'What the heck is he thinking?' you asked in your thoughts. But in a sudden you felt a barrier on your back when you came to see it, it was a wall. When you faced back to the front you only came to see Oikawa's face, close.

  Too close that both of your lips were about to touch. Then he dived in his face to the side of your ear, you can feel his warm breath touch your sensitive neck that it made you shiver down your spine.

  "Special feelings you asked,right?" he whispered then he pinned his hands onto you saying...

  THEN WHAT WILL YOU CALL ME WHEN YOU LOVE ME?

___________________________________

a/n: this was suppose to be published yesterday but the wifi was friggin slow :<