May I?

_____________________________

  Oikawa was speechless himself at the question, and Iwaizumi was shocked as well cause if Iwaizumi asks if Oikawa likes a girl he would immediately say 'No'. But this time Oikawa was speechless,so speachless that he looked at Iwaizumi himself. 

  "Iwa-chan! Oikawa!" you said running to the boys staring at each other. "Um,Are you guys,Fine?" you asked. "It seemed like you saw a ghost Iwaizumi" Ushijima said. 

  "Eh?! What did you say?" Oikawa said because Iwa-chan was staring right at Oikawa. "Hahaha" you laughed.

  "Iwa-chan, he's bullying me!" Oikawa whined. "Here" you said handing Iwaizumi his tofu and handing Oikawa his favorite Milk bread.

  "Oh, Iwaizumi can you tell me where you buy your knee pads?" Ushijima said. "Yeah sure but its kinda far from where we are and Y/N and Oikawa looks tired" Iwa-chan said. 

  "Nah, its fine go ahead Im gonna buy some vitamins before going back anyways" you said. "But who's gonna go with you?" Ushijima asked. "I'll be fine myself" you replied.

  "How about this Oikawa you go with Y/n and I go with Ushijima lets all meet back at the school before night,'kay?" Iwa-chan said.

  Oikawa and you started leaving the mall leaving Ushijima and Iwaizumi. "Now,Now its not like my brother has a crush on Iwa-chan" you jokingly tell Oikawa.

  "Its not it I just cant get it, are you both really siblings?" Oikawa asked. "Do you want a DNA test or something to prove it?" you said.

   Both of you got in the taxi, headed to the nearest drug store. "Im gonna buy my face masks too!" Oikawa said. 

  "Are you gay, or something?" you asked. "Eh? Dont you use Face masks?"  Oikawa asked then you shook your head, "That's why" Oikawa said.

  "What?" you asked "Thats why your face is so dry" he said. "Eh?! excuse me even if you touch my face its not dry!" you shouted.

  "Hey, Boy dont insult your girlfriend like that and girl please to shut your boyfriend up" the taxi driver said.

  "Girlfriend?" Oikawa  said. Then he looked at you and at the same "EH?! WERE NOT DATING!" both of you shouted.

  "Oh your not oh I thought you both were you make a pretty good couple" the taxi driver said.

  Then both you and Oikawa just rested your elbows at the window quietly having an awkward.

________________________________________

  You finished buying the things you needed and just before both you and Oikawa were about to head out the rain started pouring heavily.

  "We dont have an umbrella" Oikawa said. "Should we call for a taxi" you replied. "There arent any taxi's to be sighted" Oikawa said. 

  "Should we make a run for it?" you asked. "Wheres the nearest hotel around here?" Oikawa asked. 

  "Eh?" you said. "We are too far to the school we should get a rest tonight at the hotel besides theres no way this rain is gonna stop" he said.

  "Yeah your right" you answered. "The nearest hotel is just two blocks away" you said while holding your phone.

  Oikawa took his jacket off and put it over the both of you. "What are you doing" you asked. "Cant you see Im making this as a shield so we can't get wet" he answered.