1;Shiratorizawa's Girl Volleyball Team

-------

"CHANCE BALL!" You shouted before you hit the ball to the air, then you ran into your setter position and positioned yourself to tossing,looking at the ball and concentrating on hitting it directly to Mina, then the ball landed onto your hand then you pushed it back up to the air and then BAM! Mina hitted it perfectly.
  "Good one Y/N-chan! Perfect toss as always!" Mina-chan,your team captain and also the ace of your team. "Thanks perfect hit right at ya too! Mina-chan!" you said. "You guys are definetly making a great progress!" Soekawa-san the vice team captain of shiratorizawa boys' volleyball club praised.

  "Thank you Soekawa-san!" Mina-chan said "Anyhooo what brings you here?" you asked Soekawa-san since its saturday its their day off. "Well Semi and Ushijima wants to practice their teamwork more today so I came to see them, but it seems that their late, mind if we borrowed the court?" he asked "Sure!" Mina-chan said "Were going to the convenience store anyways" you replied. "Mina-chan wait up!" You shouted as you ran after her. 

   "What's with them?" Eita Semi asked "Oh their hurrying up to the convenience store" Soekawa answered. "Let's go" Ushijima said, which made both Semi and Soekawa flinch in fear. "Ushijima-san, why is your voice so scary?" Semi asked "Yeah! Why is your voice so scary Ushijima-san?" Tendou appeared out of nowhere "Tendou why are you here?" Soekawa asked "You guys really dont want me in your team...hOw mEaN!" he whined.

____________

  "Y/n-chan, Why are you and Ushijima-san close?" Mina-chan asked "What do you mean?" you asked backed "I mean, you both hang out in the cafeteria then he teaches you volleyball and most of all...the girls are hating you ya know" Mina-chan stated "Oi,dont get us wrong were just friends" you said as you kept walking with Mina-chan away from the convenience store after buying milk bread.

  "If you say so, anyways why do you always eat Milk Bread? Aren't you sick of it?" Mina-chan told you harshly "Oi! Dont be a meanie Mina-chan, its not really my favorite food but there's a reason why I like it" you reply "Then what's the reason" she asked "Well...That's a SECRET!" you told her.

  "Aww common Y/n-chan! Tell me!" she pleaded "And why should I tell you?" you asked "Because next year you wont be around anymore!" 

  Well thats right next year you wont be in Shiratorizawa anymore because you're graduating and Mina-chan here is still a second year but you became good friends because you saved her from her first year in high school and also taught her volleyball even though she wasn't interested in such sport.

  "Wait,don't tell me the guy you were saying that was awesome is the reason?" she asked you then you widened your eyes "Let's get you home alright?" you tell her but she has no choice but to change the topic.

 The next day~

  "Y/n-chan Good Morning" Mia-chan greeted you "Good Morning Mia-chan!" you replied back "Y/n-chan we have summer camp tomorrow" Mina-chan told you "Really?" you asked because it was a long time since you've been in a summer camp.

  "Isn't the boys' summer camp tomorrow too?" you asked "Yes, honestly we will be having some summer camp with the Karasunos', Aoba Johsai and Nekoma's Girl volleyball club" Sakiya-chan explained. "Oh, Okay so were leaving with the boys?" Mina-chan asked "Yep!" Sakiya-chan replied. 

  But then you felt something coming at you at the right direction and when you turn to see it you catch the ball with your right hand. "Wahhh Good reflexes Y/n-chan" Himari-chan said "We probably should practice now if we wanna score some good points in the summer camp!" Akari-chan shouted.

The Next day~  

 It was still 4:30 A.M when you arrived at the school. "Oi! Y/n-chan! Your here!" Tendou shouted "Hiya! Tendou am I the only one late here?" You asked "No, Ushijima-san is still not here and also Himari" Tendou replied "Arigatogusaymas! For waiting for me!" Himari said while she was running towards us "Don't worry Himari Ushijima is still not here" Sakiya told her "Whoo, Okay"

 "Okay all aboard Soekawa express!" Soekawa shouted. "Shut up you dumbass!" Yunohama scolded him "But what about Ushijima?" Tendou asked "Oh didn't you know he failed the mathematics exam"

"WHAT?!" 

  Himari,Sakiya,Tendou and you shouted "Shut up assholes its still dawn!" Yunohama said "Just get in the bus" Soekawa said.

  You were quite worried for the boys because Ushijima wasn't there. "Hey, Y/n-chan!" Soekawa called you facing the back of his seat. "Dont worry about Ushijima he will be here once he retaked the exam,Hopefully" Soekawa said "Im not worried about him Im worried about you guys" You told him honestly. 

  "Aww!! Y/n-chan is worried about us!" Tendou shouted "Shut up you dork everyone's sleeping" Soekawa shouted "But dont worry Y/n-chan we'll be fine" he replied.

  After a few hours you all arrived Nekoma High. "Were here!" Soekawa shouted which made all of you wake up. All of you descend the bus one by one and there stood Kuroo Tetsorou the captain of the Men's volleyball team and Ichika the captain of the Girl's volleyball team.

  "Hello everyone welcome to Nekoma High!" Ichika greeted "The girls will come with Ichika and the boys will follow me" at that time and place both of the team parted ways.  

 After some minutes of introducing Ichika went away to check the breakfast in the cafeteria. 

  "I'll take the things in the court!" You shouted then went on your way to the court.

   You were bringing heavy things and you were stuggling with your things "Can I help you?" A boys voice went on to lend you a hand then when you looked at your back it was....

OIKAWA..

_________________________________

a/n: Online class starts tomorrow help :c