Flashbacks

_____________________

  "Let me tell you Oikawa your in the same team with Ushijima I hope you do well" you replied to him. "Dont worry its just for now." he replied.

  The match started as soon as Oikawa positioned himself to serve. He throws the ball up on the air then he jumped and slapped the ball hard. "OUT!" Ichika-chan said. Then the ball was confirmed out.

  "Good call Ichika-chan" You said. "BRING IT!"  Yui-chan said. 

   'That's right girls show your fighting spirit againts the boys'

   You said in your thoughts. Then once again Oikawa served then unfortunately for your team it was in, Samira-chan received the ball with her arms then the ball flew up in the air.  

  "Cover!" Samira-chan shouted, then Ai-chan covered for her then the ball flew up to our setter Himari-chan. She tossed to Yui-chan but unfortunately Yui-chan wasn't able to hit the ball then you jumped up to cover for her then the ball flew to the other side of the court.

  Ushijima caught the ball and sent it flying to his members, Ichika-chan and you  positioned yourselves to blocking the ball. You analyzed each and every action they were making. 

  'Is it a quick? A minus tempo? Or it could be..'

   When the ball came to Oikawa's hand you knew exactly what move he was gonna throw at your team.

  'A DUMP!'

  You said in your thoughts since your team was on the front lines you ran at the back making everyone wonder but it was too late for Oikawa to change his perspective.

  You caught the ball and sent it flying to the other side of the court. 

 Then the ball got caught up in the net both teams were not sure where it'll go but, before the boys could score the ball already dropped at their side of the court.

  "Damn, that was a long rally"  Akari-chan said who was watching from the benches.

_____________________________

TIME SKIP ( Because Aysly-chan cant make 10 chapters of a match XD) (THAT WASNT FUNNY AT ALL)

  It was the 3rd set for the first match of the day but it took an hour. "Damn their taking it too seriously" Iwa-chan said. "Well the girls are trying to beat the boys for sure" Suga replied. "DAICHI-SAN! FIGHT!" Tanaka shouted, "RAAA! BOYS! WINNNN!!!!!" Nishinoya added.

  "Oi! You two shut up!" Suga said. "Honestly, Y/n-chan is good at reading moves" Kenma said, "Yeah she is I mean she read every single move the boys could do" Kageyama replied. "Wahhh! I wanna be cool like her!" Hinata said.

  "I wonder what the boys can do to stop Y/n-chan" Suga said. "They are wearing Y/n-san down" Kenma replied. "Oh, really?" Tanaka said. "well Y/n-chan do seemed bumped up" Suga added.

  "For us volleyball players that are really good at read blocking, and reading moves the best way to stop us is to make us move a lot and even If Y/n-san is a middle blocker she still covers up for her whole team" Kenma said.

  "This is too much explanation for my brain" Hinata said, "Hinata! Boke!" Kageyama said.

_________________________

  It was going to be your serve this time the score for this set was 24-23 you team was leading. 

'One more score' you mumbled in your thoughts.

  You threw the ball up into the air and when you were about to spike for it a flashback came in you mind which made you serve off.

 "SORRY!" You shouted. "Dont mind Y/n-chan" Ichika-chan said.

  The match ended with the boys winning ending the match with a score of 25-27. You took a break and entered the girls bathroom. There you splashed your face with water and you rested your hands at the sink looking at yourself at the mirror.

 'Why? Why? Why Did I remember that at that time?'

Then you felt your chest tighten up.

 'Why am I suddenly becoming teary?' 

'Why did I remember what happened last night?'

'WHY DID I REMEMBER SAKURA KISSING OIKAWA?'

__________________________________________

Aysly-chan: I'll be updating now!!