5 ; He's Back

Damn that picture tho....;-;

________________________________

Present

  When Ukai-san saw the move you did he was shocked. "T-that move" Ukai-san stuttered. "Are you fine Ukai-san?" Suga asked who was sitting beside him while watching the girls play. 

  "That move that Shiratorizawa's #1 executed-" Ukai-san stuttered once more "Y-yeah it was awesome are you sure your fine Ukai-san?" Suga asked "That move was used by Ukai-sama" he said with his eyes widened and so Suga widened his eyes too.

  "You mean that awesome move was taught by Ukai-sama?" Suga replied "Then does that mean... Ukai-sama taught her that move?" he asked "Im not sure but its most likely" Ukai-san replied "But it seems like it was her first time doing it" Suga said "Yeah but apparently she'll get the hang of it,call her after the match I wanna talk to her" Ukai-san said to Suga "Ok" he replied.

TIME SKIP (because a/n is lazy af)

   Your team won againts the practice match but it seems like both of the teams took the match way seriously. "Akari-chan whats their captains name?" you asked "I heard it was Sakura, wait what are you tryna do? Huh Y/n-chan?" Akari said "Ahaha No, No, I wanted all the captains to hang out with me while watching the boys' practice match againts Aoba Johsai" You explained.

  "Besides,I think both of the teams took the match seriously" you said "Whatever Im gonna wash up, Im gonna catch up with you later and...dont do anything stupid" Akari-chan said with a death glare. Then a cold sweat dropped on your forehead.

  "Y/n-chan!" someone called you "Hmm?" You reply "Wanna watch the boys' match?" Sakura-chan said along with Yui from Karasuno and Ichika, the Captain of the girls' volleyball in Nekoma.

  "Oh sure Sakura-chan" then you took your milk bread and a box of juice in your hand. "Im sorry I took the match too seriously earlier Sakura-chan" you apologized "N-no we should be the ones to say sorry" she said.

  "Besides that jump floater of your was cool" Sakura replied "Yeah! Y/n-chan, How did you do that?"  Yui asked "Teach me please!!" Ichika added.

  Then you think of a way to explain to them because it was very hard to understand. "Is it really that hard to explain?" Yui asked "Ahaha no, Im just thinking of something to explain briefly" you replied "Let's go then cause the match wont wait for us" Ichika said.

  The four of you sat down then you chew your milk bread and drank your juice at the same time. "Where's Ushijima-san?" Sakura asked "Oh he didn't passed his Mathematics exam" you explained while chewing your food. 

  "Eh? Is this their first time playing without Ushijima-san?" Yui asked "Yeah,it seems so besides this is just a practice match I hope they wont take it seriously" Ichika said.

  "Honestly,I dont want the boys' from Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa to have a practice match" you said then the three girls looked at you.

  "T-thats not what I meant, I mean their relationship will only get worse but if they dont have a practice match it will be hard for Aoba Johsai to pin point Shiratorizawa's weakness" you explained.

  "You've got a point" Sakura agreed.

  The first set ended with Aoba Johsai winning with the score of  32-34. "They're really thaking this seriously" Yui said "Yeah, way too serious" you added.

  "They really should make up with their friendship" Ichika said "Oikawa-san is scary when he's serious" Sakura-chan said "All that's in his mind is surpassing Wakatoshi and Tobio-chan" you said. 

  "Tobio-chan?" Yui said "Who's that?" Sakura-chan asked "The first year setter of the boys in Karasuno" Ichika-chan replied. "Why would he want to surpass a first year setter?" Sakura-chan asked.

  "Tobio-chan, Iwaizumi-san and Oikawa-san both went on the same middle school, apparently Oikawa ended up hating Tobio-chan" you say "Why though?" Yui asked.

  "That's the question too for me" you replied. Sakura-chan then glanced at you. 

  "The second set is starting who'd you think will win?" Ichika-chan asked "I don't know" Yui replied, "Shiratorizawa sucks when Ushijima-san is not on their team" Sakura said frankly.

  "Yeah" Ichika agreed. "No" you said then the girls looked at you. "What do you mean?" Sakura said. "They're panicking because its their first time playing a mtach without Ushijima-san" you explained.

  Then, you stood up and shout "SOEKAWA-CHAN CALM DOWN!!" you shouted then all eyes were on you.

  "I guess Shiratorizawa is pretty much useless without Ushijima" Oikawa-san said.

  You were still standing then a loud bam came in the front door. Then when you saw who it was you smirked.

   HE'S BACK

______________________________

a/n: What do you think about Sakura???