Kiss

_________________________________

  "May I take your first kiss?" Oikawa told you. Your body was moving with his flow.

  'Fuck, How can my body obey you?'

  You murmured in your thoughts.

 'Why cant I stop you from doing this?' 

   'Do I like what your doing to me?'

  He leaned in close to your face but before both of your lips even touched he smirked then pulled out and laughed.

  You were left there clueless at what he was laughing at. "Y/n-chan! Hahah! I like teasing you so much! Hahaha If you could've seen your face!" Oikawa said laughing.

  Though he taught of it as a joke but you were hurt. You sat down at the couch silently, "Y/n-chan are you mad at me?" Oikawa asked, but you didn't even dared to answer.

  "Y/n-chan? Look, Im-" before Oikawa could finish his words you cut him off. "If your gonna sleep then sleep Im going to sleep,Bye" you said coldly and went straight to bed.

  'Ugh! What was that? Y/n?'

  'Why am I mad and hurt?!'

  You looked at your bedside and take your phone then looked at the time. 9:00 P.M

  You stood up and went back to the living room to get water and your vitamins. The bathroom was still lit up because of Oikawa in it but you didn't dare to bother him anymore and you drank your vitamins and then went straight to bed.

__________________________________

  Both you and Oikawa went back to the school without even bothering each other. "Hey did something happen between you and Oikawa?" Iwa-chan asked.

  "Nothing happened" you said then you went to the field to join the others at the  BBQ party.

   The BBQ party ended and everyone exchanged farewells to each other. After an hour and half you and your colleagues arrived at Shiratorizawa. 

  "Ok, All of you did well, you may all have a day off tomorrow and after that lets meet again at monday" the coach said then you went up to meet Ushijima.

  "Lets walk home" He said. The both of you walked home and when you were at your room you changed your clothes into your pajamas and went to sleep immediately.

  2: 35 A.M...

  Your phone rang signaling that someone was calling. You were so tired that you barely could raise your head, "Ngh" you picked up your phone and turned it on,you frowned when you opened it because of the light from your phone.

  You answered the phone call "Hello?" you said in a tired tone of voice. "Iwa-chan is that y-you?" your eyes widened when you heard Oikawa.

  "U-uh Oikawa its not Iwa-chan its me Y/n" you replied. "O-oh, I see, sorry wrong number" Oikawa said. "H-hey are you-" before you could finish he dropped the call.

  'Oikawa what the heck happened?'

  'Are you fine?'

  You were worried and instead of going back to sleep you grabbed your coat and left a message for your parents that you went out.

  You rushed to the convenience store to buy medicine for cough,and headaches. 

  You ran at full speed so that you'll get to Oikawa and see if he's fine. 

  The finally you arrived at his house, you were huffing so bad beccause you ran all the way to get here.

  BZZT.

  You rang the doorbell and as you were waiting for the door to be opened you heard slow footsteps getting louder.

  "Iwa-" before Oikawa could say things you interrupted him. "Oikawa? What happened?" you asked.

  Then Oikawa looked at you and then he fell at your shoulders. "Oikawa? What's wrong?" you asked.

  You placed your palm at his forehead and he was burning. "You were sick last night and you didn't tell me?" you asked.

  He probably caught cold when you both ran in the rain. "P-please dont tell Iwa-chan, he'll kill me" he said, then you smirked.

  "Dont worry I wont" you both went in his house you fed him his medicine and just before you could tell him that he needs some rest he told you something.

  "Im s-" before he could say that word you cut him off "Its fine, now go to sleep" you told him.

  "Can you sleep with me?" he asked leaving you out of the blue. "U-um, I'll go away once your asleep,'kay?" you said the he nodded.

  You sat down at his bed and he was still sitting to. "Y/n-chan" Oikawa asked, since you were facing that he was in when you looked at him you felt a warm breeze touch your lips and a soft sensation. Before you knew it....

 OIKAWA KISSED YOU

__________________________________________

Aysly-chan: IM CRYING BECAUSE OF IN ANOTHER LIFE BEFORE YOU READ IT 
PLEASE HAVE LOTS OF TISSUES