Chapter 27

Song of the Chapter : All My Heart by Sleeping with Sirens

Hero's POV

       It's been a little over a week since the last day of sixth year. Draco and I packed our things up instantly and took the train to Wiltshire. It's going well so far, we haven't done much. Narcissa isn't making me stay in a separate room from Draco thankfully. Even though their house is beautiful it's terrifying at night.

            "Are you awake yet?" Draco groans as he re-enters the room.

     I turn over and open my eyes. He leans against the dresser and takes a bite out of his apple.

                    "If you want, we can do something today."

     The sound of that makes me sit up straight. Draco laughs out loud.

                 "What do you have in mind?" I ask.

       "We could go into town, there's some nice places to eat."

          I nod then get out of bed. Draco follows me into the bathroom.

                     "We can also do some shopping..."

         My head snaps in his direction. "Like, for clothes and stuff?"

                He rolls his eyes. "No, for kitchen appliances."

       I elbow him in the stomach before kicking him out so I can wash up.

~~

      "We'll be back before supper." Draco shouts before slamming the front door.

        We take one of Lucius' cars into town. It's weird seeing Draco drive, considering the only transportation we ever use is the train or his broomstick. I am definitely not complaining though, he looks really good behind the wheel.

       "There are a lot of shops I think you'll enjoy," Draco states. "And there's also a museum I want to take you to, I'm not sure we'll have time today though."

       "I don't think I've ever seen you this excited about muggle-world things." I giggle.

        Draco gets quiet. I grab his hand and rest it in mine. "I'm excited too."

      When the car comes to a stop he places a kiss on the back of my knuckles.

                        "Where to first?" I ask.

       Draco points to a small little shop down the road. We both get out of the car and begin walking that way. He opens the door for me and I start looking around inside.

             "Do you see anything you like?" I turn to Draco.

       He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, it's girl stuff."

         "Obviously," I huff. "But do you like any of it for me?"

        Draco takes a minute to look around. His eyes go right towards the corner of the store.

                  "You look good in black." He smirks.

       I roll my eyes and walk to the section he points at. After grabbing a few clothing pieces I head to checkout.

              "Here." Draco hands the cashier money.

       I turn and shoot him a glare. He winks and I can't help but smile. Draco hands me the bag and we exit the shop.