Chapter 16

Song of the Chapter : High Enough by K. Flay

Hero's POV

"It really feels like I've won."

      My cheeks turn red and I can't help but smile. He leans up to kiss me gently but I grab him by his vest and embrace it all. The taste of mint fills my mouth. I kiss him over and over because the feeling is too good to let go of.

        Draco pulls away and says, "I really want all of you."

    My breathing gets heavy. I know his eyes want to stare at every part of my body but he only looks into my eyes.

                            "Okay."

     Draco's eyes widen with surprise. He hesitates for a moment but then grabs my hand and takes me out of the room and down to the dorms. When we enter he lets me lead and locks the door behind him.

        "I don't sleep around, you know." He clarifies. "You've probably heard otherwise."

     When I think about it, he's not wrong. I've heard a lot of stories, all of them sounded like lies but at the same time, I just assumed they were true.

      "It's not easy for me to be that intimate with someone," He continues. "Even when I do it never felt right."

     I take a seat on Draco's bed and wait for him to do the same. He walks over and stands in front of me. As I pull off my clothes I see him trying not to smile.

             "Are you going to just stand there?" I say with a chuckle.

     Draco snaps back to reality then quickly takes off his shirt over his head. I run my hand over his chest and I see goosebumps form on his skin.

                   "Come here." I whisper.

     He jumps on top of me playfully. His hands wrap around my face as he starts kissing me. The butterflies fill my stomach all over again. I dig my nails into his back when he presses himself against me. His lips leave mine and begin traveling down my neck and onto my stomach. They eventually make their way down to my thighs. He kisses in between them gently. I try not to move but my body reacts after each.

    Draco looks up at me and smirks. He tries to say something silly but I grab his hair and push his face down. My back arches when I feel his tongue on me. Still holding onto his hair I pull his face up to meet mine. He pushes our lips together.

      "No one has ever made me feel this way before." Draco whispers between our lips.

     I run my hand down his body making him breathe heavier. He uses one hand to pull off his bottoms and places the other above my head to hold himself up. When I look over I see the veins popping out of his arm.

      Once his pants are fully off I move my hand downward and hear him let out a soft groan.

              "I want you, Draco." I say into his ear.

      Without a second thought, he pushes himself into me. I grab his hand and interlock our fingers. Our moans collide with one another.

             Draco moves my face and says, "Look at me."

      I open my eyes and look into his. I move his blonde hair out of the way and look deeply into the sea of blue. Who would've thought the color of someone's eyes could make you feel so much. The tingling sensation stretches from my stomach to my toes.