Year 2~Quidditch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝗺 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞n 𝐭𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭. (𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 3𝐚𝗺)                                                                                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry come on you have to eat something." Draco said looking at Harry worriedly. Today was the next morning and the first quidditch match of the season. Harry looked up at Draco and picked at something with his fork looking tired. "Harry...your eating toast with a fork.." Draco said laughing. "yeah well..tOaSt Is StUpId." Harry said continuing to eat the toast. "yeah yeah ok just eat Harry." Pansy said sitting next to Blaise. "All slytherin quidditch team come with me!" The four heard Flint say. Pansy and Blaise waves at Harry good bye, while Draco kissed him sweetly and nudged him along. Harry smiled walked off to the quidditch field.

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

For the rest of breakfast Me, Pansy, and Blaise just talked. Honestly I wasn't really paying attention, I was really worried for Harry. He really wasn't eating much- "I think we should start heading down to the quidditch field." Pansy said getting my out of my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                        Time skip to the quidditch game ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The whole quidditch game Draco was keeping an eye on Harry to make sure he was safe, he even had his wand out just in case something happened-and yes that is against the rules- "Draco!..put your wand away you don't wanna get in trouble." Blaise said. "yeah well that Weasel better stay away from Harry.." Draco said glaring at Ron who was on the Gryfindor quidditch team. Pansy laughed. "Nobody is gonna touch your Harry, Draco." Draco looked at her and blushed. "shut up." He said rolling his eyes, Blaise and Pansy laughed. "well it would be nice if I told Harry your like his shinning knight trying to protect him." Pansy said smirking. "oh yeah, and how your like that with-" 

Draco was suddenly cut off from all the gasp around him. The three looked at the field and so Harry laying there with the snitch in his hand looking unconscious. Draco didn't even hear who won but was already have way down the field going to Harry with Pansy and Blaise behind him."Harry! A-are you okkk..?Draco said kneeling next to him gently nudging him, moving his head to his lap. "y-yeah I'm a-alright." Harry said trying to sit up, with Pansy and Blaise standing behind Draco. "I-I think my a-arms broken.." Harry said to Draco trying to move his arm- which was in an awkward angle.."H-Hey don't move it-" Draco said but getting cut off from Lockhart.

 "oH nOt To WoRrY Harry I'll have that arm of yours fixed straight away!" Lockhart said moving Harry's arm. Harry started moving more closer to Draco. "nO not you..." Harry said trying to move away. "bOy DoEsN't KnOw what he's talking about!" "iNmEnDoO!" Lockhart said with his wand pointed to Harry's arm. "wHat DiD u dO.???" Draco said wrapping an arm around Harry. "o-oh well that can sometimes happen.." Lockhart said nervously bending Harry's arm in all awkward angles- it was like rubber.. "Well it's clear that the bOnEs ArE nOt BrOkEn-" Lockhart said getting cut off from Draco. "BROKEN? tHeREs No BoNeS lEfT...come on Harry let's go." Draco said helping Harry to the hospital wing with Pansy and Blaise behind them. Once they got to the hospital wing Harry was in a bed with most of the slytherin team along with Pansy, and Blaise next to his bed. Draco on top of the bed next to Harry. 

"So your be able to grow Harry's arm back won't you..?" Draco asked nervously with Harry nuzzling to his shoulder. "OFcOuRsE I would, but it will be painful!" Madem Promfrey said pouring some liquid into a cup for Harry to drink. Harry wined grabbing Draco's hand. "Your ok love, It's just some liquid..." Draco said giving a kiss to Harry's lips. Madem Promfrey handed the cup to Harry, Harry drank some and slid it right back out. "wHaT you expect pumpkin juice.??" She said pouring so more back in a cup. 

Later that night Draco decided to stay with Harry for the night not wanting to leave him by himself and- because he wouldn't let go of Draco hand. They fell asleep with Harry nuzzled into Draco's chest and Draco hands around Harry's waist. "..do you think he got a picture of his attacker..?" Professor McGonagle asked quietly to Dumbledore. Holding a statue..? Harry slowly woke up only slightly opening his eye so they wouldn't know he was awake. "We can only hope..." Dumbledore said getting the camera from Colin's hand. Harry saw McGonagle look over to him and Draco. "Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Mr. Malfoy suppose to be in his own bed..?" She asked Madem Promfrey. "oh I tried making him leave, I did. But they just wouldn't let go of each other..." she said letting out a sigh. "I gave up.." She finally said.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                  𝗼𝐤 𝐢𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝗺 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 *𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡* 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 *𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡* 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐰 *𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡* 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬~