Year 1~feelings..?~

Once Harry got up the next morning he saw Draco ever so peaceful sleeping. Harry smiled. '𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴- 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰..? 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺! 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘨-𝘨𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰-' Then Harry saw what time it was, his eyes widened. '𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘚 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋 10 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘚 𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘰𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰.' Harry thought. He went over to Draco's bed and shook him a little. "Draco! Wake up!! Class started 10 mins ago!" Draco barley moved pulling the blanket over his head. "Draco pls! come on we need to get to class." Harry sighed and finally said. "Here I'll let you hold my hand the whole day when ever you want" Draco opened one eye. "Really the WHOLE day..?" Harry laughed. "yEsS now hurry up and put your slytherin robes on!" 

Draco put his Slytherin robes on while Harry got ready in the bathroom. Once they FINALLY got to class they were being yelled at by Professor McGonagle.

"-to a pocket watch mAyBe one of you might be on TIME." "We got lost professor.." Draco lied. Harry slowly grabbed Draco's sleeve his hand curling around it. "-tHeN perhaps a map, I trust you don't need one to find your seat." Draco and Harry slowly sat down at their seat. Draco grabbing Harry's hand once they sat down. Harry blushed and so did Draco but Harry slowly brushed his thumb of Draco's hand. Which made Draco slightly better. After transfigurations Blaise and Pansy went up to Draco and Harry. "Where were you guys this morning??..we didn't see you at breakfast..!" Pansy said. Harry looked at Draco. "-well one of us didn't one to get up this morning but we woke up late." Blaise laughed.

When the four barley even to go there seats for potions, Harry started taking notes on what Snaps was saying. Snape started asking Harry rAnDoM questions about potions that MAYBE even a 5th year would know. '𝙝𝙪𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧..' Draco thought to himself, before saying. "I bitterly regret Lilly's death." Snape turned to Draco and said. "and what are you on about Mr.Malfoy..?" Draco smirked. "Well I answered your question, I bitterly regret Lilly's Death." Snaps trying not to strangle Draco with his own hands said. "Mr.Malfoy I don't know how you got that answer and you must raise your hand to speak in my class therefore I will take away 5 points from slytherin."

 After class was over, Harry looked over to Draco. "Thanks Draco.." Harry smiles taking Draco's hand. "Your welcome Harry it's not your fault." "I really was only taking notes on what he was saying..." Harry said looking down. Draco grabbed Harry's hand, and bruised his thumb of Harry's hand making him smile.

A few weeks later when the four were walking on the stairs, it changed to another direction. "Let's just goes guys this might lead us to charms because I totally forgot where it is." Pansy said. Blaise, Harry, and Draco nodded falling her. When they got into the room they realized it was the third floor. "Wait" Draco said. The three looked at him. "Isn't this the third floor..." Draco asked. "I-" Harry started but then stoped and looked at Mrs. Norries meowing at them, who was actually calling Flinch. "rUn!" Blaise said, all four running and finally opening a door to go inside. "Phew that was a close one-" Blaise said before Harry quickly said. "- I think I know why this door was locked...." All four looking up and seeing a three headed dog. "sOo who's up for more running..?" Draco askedWhen they FINALLY got back to the Slytherin common room, Pansy turned to them and said, "Didn't you see what it was standing on..?" "well no actually bEcAuSe he looked like it wanted to KILL US!" Draco said. "yeah Pansy we weren't looking at THE FLOOR." Harry then also added. "aNd MaYbE YOU didn't notice THAT THING HAD THREE HEADS!" Blaise finally added with the three boys staring at Pansy. "well IM gOiNg to bed before the three of you come up another cLeVeR idea to get us killed, oR wOrsE expelled!" Pansy said closing going into the slytherin girls dorm.