Year 3~Birthdays

Draco and Harry stayed at the Leaky cauldron along with the Weasleys and Hermione. Draco and Harry were asleep together in the bed while it was still a early in the morning. "happy birthday Draco !" Harry said. Draco gave a warm smile a kissed Harry warmly and snuggled back down. "thank u." Draco mumbled pulling Harry back down onto the bed. Harry snorted and tucked himself under Draco's chin. "Love u Harry.." Draco said kissing Harry's head. "I luv you too Draco." Harry said curling more up to Draco giving his neck warm little kisses.

That morning when they finally decided to get up, Draco let his eyes wander. When Draco and Harry started to change, Harry took of his shirt putting getting one of Dracos hoodies. Draco, already changed, started looking at Harry up and down.

"DaMMmMM" Draco said walking towards Harry. Which made Harry blush. Harry just put on Draco's hoodie and gave Draco a 'sassy' look. Draco laughed and pulled Harry into a kiss. "Your adorable you know." Draco said in between kisses. He  licked the bottom of Harry's bottom lip asking permission to the inside. Harry opened his mouth a little allowing Draco to shove his tongue inside. Harry oh so softly moaned a tiny bit. Harry's arms wrapped around Draco neck, with Draco's arms around Harry's waist. They slowly pulled apart with Draco smirking.
"ok let's go not we got to get down with the Weasleys and Hermione." Draco said pulling Harry along. Then right when they got to the table, eight people screamed Happy birthday. Which leading a startled Draco gripping on to Harry's arm tightly. Harry laughed.

"Look like some people knew it was your birthday.." He said, Draco looking confused. "hOw..? I only told you-" Draco looked at Harry. "I sEnT them an owl last night." Harry said smiling. All the Weasleys biding Draco a Happy birthday. Molly getting her wand and levitating some of Draco's presents to him. "oH- I'll be right back.." Harry said going back to his room, and coming out with a small present.
"here." He said handing Draco a wrapped gift. Draco kissed Harry sweetly lingering with the kiss and pulling back smirking. "Thank you Harry." He said. Most of the Weasleys and Hermione Giving an 'aw'.  Ron and Hermione giving a hug to Draco, Draco hugging back finally sitting down. He opened Harry's gift and...it was a small tiny 'boy necklace' with a tiny Felix Felicis bottle saying. '𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢.' Draco smiled brightly, pulling Harry into a kiss. " I love it Harry" he said, making Harry blush.

The rest of the day was with opening more wizard presents and more homework. By the end of the day Draco and Harry were up in there room doing work. Harry's head on Draco's shoulder, with Draco's arm around Harry's waist. "I wish we were able to use magic outside of school." Harry said looking at his wand. Draco ruffled Harry's hair. "yeah me too, but we're be able to use magic outside of school when we're 17." Draco said. "Should we use a pen for our homework in potions instead of quills..?" Harry asked looking up at Draco. Draco gave a confused look. "What's a pen..?" He asked. Harry pulled out one from his bag. "It's like a quill just has all the ink in side already." He said letting Draco look at the pen. "yeah let's do it." Draco said, Harry laughed. When it got late enough they changed to get ready for bed. Well Draco just took of his shirt and put one pj pants. And Harry left Draco's hoodie on, putting some pj pants on. Once they got in bed they heard a 'meow' at the door. Harr opened it and it was crookshankes with a letter and a box of sweets. The letter read.

' ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 ! 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. Ron's writing: 𝑛𝑂- 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦.  *wink*
𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚, 𝑅𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒.

Draco and Harry laughed reading it. "Did Ron really have to say that-?" Harry asked laughing. Draco just shrugged and put his arms around his waist. Harry looked up at Draco with puppy eyes. "I love you Draco." He said. Draco looked at him like he was his everything. "I love you to Harry, a lot." Harry blushed and curled back to Draco.