Year 3~Malfoy Manor

**At Malfoy manor**
𝐈𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭- 𝐲𝐄𝐚𝐇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once Draco, Harry, and Narcissa got back to the Malfoy Manor, Draco and Harry quickly ran to his room before they could see...Lucius. Once they got to his room they put there trunks in Draco's closet. "soo what you wanna do..?" Draco asked  Harry sitting on his bed. Harry shrugged and climbed next to him. They both layed down on the bed with Harry's head on Draco's chest, with Draco stroking Harry's hair with a book in his hand. They heard a knock on the door and both of there heads snapped up.

 "Draco..your father wishes to see you." Narcissa said looking slightly worried. Draco looked back at Harry, Harry give a worried nod and left go of him. Draco slid off the bed and went with his mom. "Y-yes father..?" Draco asked softly looking up at his father.                                                                    "Out of all the people Draco..you had to choose the boy who lived.." Lucius said looking down at his son. Draco looked down a little confused until it hit him. "You know the dark lord wants to kill him...you know you can't be with him Draco." Lucius grabbed Draco's chin making him look up at him. Draco whimpered quietly. "B-But the Dark lord isn't here.." Draco manged to get out stuttering. "Oh? Well you should know he's trying to , you should know that he is trying to come back from what happened in the chamber. Draco." Draco just looked up saying nothing. "Well I'm not breaking up with Harry...I love him...if the Dark Lord is trying to get to him, then I'll protect Harry.." Draco said getting out of Lucius's hold and slowly running out of the room. 

Once he got back to the room he saw Harry on the bed during his work. Harry looked up with wide eyes seeing hand marks on Draco's chin. "D-Draco what happened..??" He said running over to him and and putting his hands of Draco's chin. Draco didn't say anything on pulling him into a loving kiss and pulling away. "I-I'll tell you later..but we have to go. We can't stay here." Harry looked confused. "D-Draco where are we gonna go-? The leaky cauldron...?" Harry asked. Draco nodded. "Wait Draco- you father...he didn't take it well did he..?" Harry asked joking Draco's hand tightly. "well...he didn't like me being gay first of all....he just didn't like we were together...and he's helping bring you-know-who back...that's why we're not staying here." Draco said. Harry's eyes widened. "I'm not gonna let him get to you, Harry. I love you to much." Draco said bringing Harry into a kiss. Harry put his arms around Draco's neck. "We going to use floo powder right..?" Harry asked pulling away. Draco nodded pulling their trunks and holding Harry's hand. They got to the living room and went inside the living room. "You go first Harry." Draco said. Harry nodded.

 "Leaky Cauldron!" Harry said turning into green flames. Draco stepped inside next. "Leaky Cauldron!" He said opening his eyes again and seeing the inside of the leaky cauldron with Harry waiting with his trunk. "Look who's here!" Harry said grabbing Draco's hand and seeing a bunch of red heads. "The weasleys?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "Hey Ron" Draco and Harry said. Ron waved. And started telling his family about Draco and Harry. "A potter and a Malfoy wOw never would have guessed." Fred said getting elbowed by Mrs. Weasley. "Oh hello, what are you guys doing here..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik it's not a lot but- it's enough lol. Hope u guys like it! And follow me🥺I mEaN iF u WaNt- aNyWaYs by my darlings~