Year 2~Dueling club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝗼𝐤 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝗼𝐟𝐟 𝗼𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭- 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝗺 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝗺𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝗼𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝗺 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐟𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝗼𝐫 𝐌𝐜𝐆𝗼𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐂𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝗼 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝗺𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞. "You alright there Harry..?" Blaise said with him and Pansy looking worried. "yeah I'm fine.." Harry said looking to be thinking about something. The two looked at Draco, Draco nodded. "So apparently the thing that wrote the writing on the wall..it's petrifying people..." Harry said. "w-wait how do you know..?" Pansy said looking a little shocked and confused. "when we were in the hospital wing Dumbledore, Professor McGonagle, and Madem Promfrey came in with a petrified Colin, he looked like a statue." Harry explained. Then while Draco and Harry explained they saw big 'poster' behind Dumbledore saying that  their would be a dueling club later that day for all students. Later that day more people were talking the 'heir' And who it could be. More and more people were guessing Harry because he was the one in front of the wall with Mrs.Norries. During lunch right before the dueling started Harry whined next to Draco. "Do we really have to go..?" He asked looking up at Draco. "Yes Harry we do, oR would u rather be in detention because we skipped a 'class'..?" Draco asked laughing a little.  "hm...I'll take detention thanks." Harry said laughing. Draco pulled Harry into a kiss laughing in between. "Your *kiss* adorable *kiss* and *kiss* mine." Harry blushed and laughed as they pulled apart. "yes I am very adorable and very much yours" Draco laughed tugging Harry along to the dueling club. When they got there Lockhart and Snape were showing the students an example of what they were suppose to be doing. "nOw whar I wAnT all of you do is to go into pairs and practice defense spells and disarming spells as wElL." They heard Lockhart say. Draco and Harry went together and it went all down here from there.

**Time skip to after the dueling club**
Draco, Harry, Pansy, and Blaise were running out of the room to the slytherin dungeons. "wHy didn't you tell us you were a paselmouth!" Pansy said smaking Harry's arm gently. "What do you mean??? I was only telling the snake to leave Justin alone-" Harry said but being cut off. "we know Harry but we heard hissing not English! Snake language." Draco said explaining holding onto Harry's arm. "But- how can I..speak a different language- When I didn't even know!" Harry said stressing out. "now people think you really are the heir!" Blaise said, getting smacked by Draco. "yeah your really helping Blaise." Draco said rolling his eyes. "Great now everybody is gonna think that! why- wHy did I have to be Harry Potter.." Harry said sniffing a little. Draco noticed and kissed him sweetly. Harry relaxed into the kiss calming down. "It's ok Harry, not all does people out their think your the heir. And it doesn't matter because me, Pansy, and Blaise believe you Harry. And I know for a fact you haven't been going anywhere in the night because every night your next to me curled up into my chest." Draco said in a soft voice, smirking at the end. Harry blushed at the end part and smiled. "I don't know what I did to deserve you Draco." Harry said. Draco smiled. "huh funny that what I have been thinking about you." Draco said, which left Pansy and Blaise 'awww'.  "shut up. Shut up!" Harry said to Pansy and Blaise who laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                     Updating later tonight or tmrw morning! Bye my darlings~