Year 2~ similarities

That evening when they got back Ron, Draco, and Harry were all sent to Dumbledore's office. "are you aware in the last 24 hours you have broken at least a dozen rules..." Dumbledor said. The three looked at each other. "yes sir." They said looking down. "and the right tHiNg is I should have you all expelled." He said. The three still having there heads down with Harry behind Draco a bit holding his hand. "therefor I should give you sPeCiAl ReWaRdS for your actions." The three snapped their heads up looking happy. Dumbledor then exused Ron and giving him the notes to be sent to Azkaban for Hagrid to be brought back.

He then turned to Draco and Harry. "First of all...I am proud of you guys of coming out today the school so early." Draco and Harry smiled brightly holding hands. "T-Thank you sir." Draco said. "Second.." He said turning to Harry. "I sense something is troubling you Harry...is there something..?" Dumbledor asked softly. Harry turned to Draco and back at Dumbledore. "I...just notice s-so many similarities between m-me and Tom Riddle..." He said looking down. Dumbledore put a hand on his shoulder and explained to him on how Harry and Lord Voldemort share the same stuff.

Once Draco and Harry left back to the slytherin common room, Draco looked slightly worried to Harry.Once they back to the slytherin boys dormitories and got dressed. Draco turned to Harry. "Harry...I just want you to know your nothing like Tom..ok..?" Draco said looking at Harry. Tears started forming in Harry's eyes and he hugged Draco tight. "B-But Draco there are so many similarities...I just don't want to become bad.." Harry said crying into Draco's arm. "shhh. Your nothing like him."

Draco said carrying Harry to his bed and putting him on his lap. Harry put his legs around Draco's waist with his head tucked into Draco's neck. Draco stokes Harry's hair. "Harry your so different from him, your much more nicer, your NOT bad, your a good slytherin, your brave...and much more cuter then him." Draco said smiling. Harry watery chuckled into Draco's neck. Draco continued to stroke Harry's hair and rub his back in circles. Draco gave Harry a kiss, with Harry
kissing back. Draco then nipped at Harry's bottom
lip and pulled away smirking. He then wiped away some of Harry's tears with his thumb and kissed him once more. They kissed for a while and pulled away. "now go to sleep Harry." Draco said laughing. Harry nodded and tucked his face back in Draco's neck, placing soft kisses. They soon fell asleep with Harry on top of Draco, with Draco's arms around Harry's waist.

The next morning at breakfast everyone from the slytherin table were asking Draco and Harry what had happened in the chamber. Draco and Harry looked at each other confused sharing a look. "how did they know??" Harry whispered to Draco. Draco shrugged. "aaand here come more questions." Harry said looking at a worried Pansy and Blaise walking to them. Draco kissed Harry's cheek. "It'll be fine." He said Harry blushed but nodded. "wHaT were you guys thinking??" Pansy asked as she sat down. "well we had to go down to the chamber! Rons sister was down there and me besides Tom Riddle was only able to open it." Blasie and Pansy shared a look but slowly sighed. "hmm alright at least you guys are ok." Blaise said grabbing the syrup. "well I almost died but you know it's all good." Draco said

laughing. Before Pansy or Blaise could say anything, two Gryfindors were coming to the slytherin table. "oh hey Ron..and Hermione yeah Hermione." Harry said looking at the two. Ron waved and Hermione smiled. "I'm glad you guys figured it out." Hermione said with a smile. "Well we couldn't have done it with our you that's for sure." Harry and Draco said. The four talked for a while before Ron and Hermione went back to the table. "you guys are friends with Ron and Hermione?" Pansy asked "well we know we're house rivals but you know Ron helped us down in the chamber and Hermione was the one we got the paper from, that helped us put everything together." Harry snarled back eating his food. " ok ok." Blaise said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so I'll be posting later today if this like gets to 30 reads at least sOoO yeah lol. me bored...heres my insta if y'all wanna follow it, @malfoyssoftie, so um yeah bye my darlings~