Year 1-fluffy!(does not mean a fluff chapter)

A few weeks later when the four were walking on the stairs, it changed to another direction. "Let's just goes guys this might lead us to charms because I totally forgot where it is." Pansy said. Blaise, Harry, and Draco nodded falling her. When they got into the room they realized it was the third floor. "Wait" Draco said. The three looked at him. "Isn't this the third floor..." Draco asked. "I-" Harry started but then stopped and looked at Mrs.Norries meowing at them, who was actually calling Flinch. "rUn!" Blaise said, all four running and finally opening a door to go inside. "Phew that was a close one-" Blaise said before Harry quickly said. "- I think I know why this door was locked...." All four looking up and seeing a three headed dog. "sOo who's up for more running..?" Draco askedWhen they FINALLY got back to the Slytherin common room, Pansy turned to them and said, "Didn't you see what it was standing on..?" "well no actually bEcAuSe he looked like it wanted to KILL US!" Draco said. "yeah Pansy we weren't looking at THE FLOOR." Harry then also added. "aNd MaYbE YOU didn't notice THAT THING HAD THREE HEADS!" Blaise finally added with the three boys staring at Pansy. "well IM gOiNg to bed before the three of you come up another cLeVeR idea to get us killed, oR wOrsE expelled!" Pansy said closing going into the slytherin girls dorm.Which left the three boys standing there, Blaise then waved at Draco and Harry good night. Draco and Harry then went up to there room. "so we almost died today, isn't that great!" Harry and Draco laughed. They both got changed into there robes and fell asleep. Well not Draco he only has his curtains pulled so it looked like he was asleep. 

        About an hour later he heared Harry mumbling in his sleep. "no pls STOP PLS UNCLE VERNON STOP, I-I'll be good PLS-" Then it turned to screaming. "PLS STOP ILL BE GOOD JUST STOP pls" Draco then jumped off his bed and ran to Harry's bed. Not wanting to scare him he lightly shook him. "pls uncle Vernon LEAVE ME ALONE!" Harry then screamed. Draco wrapped Harry in his arms and said. "Hey hey Harry it's Draco, your safe we are at Hogwarts in our first year, and your half asleep." He then saw Harry's eyes open and then Harry nuzzled into Draco's neck wrapping his arms around Draco. "your ok Harry, I'm here" Draco said. He then noticed tears streaming down Harry's face. Draco then wiped his tears away. "hey hey your ok Harry nobody is going to hurt you while I am here."

                                                           *THERE IS A MENTION OF ABUSE* 

"Do you want to talk about your ur um nightmare..?" Harry then shook his head a yes."it was about the Durlesys, well more about my uncle.." Harry started. "harry..what did the muggles do..?" Draco asked scared he already knew. "Well when e-ever I would do something wrong he would..." "He would h-hit me, with the belt and he would slam me against the wall..until..my f-face was w-was red and swallon..." At the time Harry was sobbing into Draco's arms. Draco never thought the muggles were ever this bad to Harry..."Harry you listen to me right now, you are never going back there again..ok..?" harry nodded. Draco told Harry he would be back with a cup of water. Draco went up to the house elves. "Can I have a glass of water..?" he asked the house elf. The house elf nodded. 

When Draco  came back to the room, Harry was curled in the bed his eyes still red from crying. Draco got on the bed and handed Harry the water."t-thank you Draco" Harry said. "your welcome." Draco said grabbing a piece of parchment and writing. "what are you writing..?" he asked Draco."I'm writing a letter to me parents to see if they would allow you to stay at the Malfoy manor." Harry's eyes lid up, he tackled Draco in a hug. "thank you Draco! y-you really are the best friend ever.." Draco blushed and smiled hugging Harry back.  "Draco..?" "Yes Harry?" Harry then blushed and looked up at Draco. "C-can I um sleep in your bed to night..?" Draco blushed "yeah yeah come on Harry" Harry then grabbed his pillow and went to Draco's bed. Right when Draco layed down Harry was nuzzling at his chest, considering Draco didn't have a shirt on. Draco then hesitantly started ruffling Harry's hair with his hand. Harry then said. "thank you for being such a good friend" '𝙝𝙢 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗-𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.' Draco thought smiling like an idiot looking at Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who else wants to kill Uncle Vernon..? comment if u do and we will have to go have a 'nice' visit to his house :)