Year 1-Mine

Then before they new it, it was Halloween. For Halloween they had decorated Hogwarts very nice with pumpkins flowing in the air and a bunch of candy on each of the houses tables. That morning it was a Saturday so they were allowed to sleep in but not to much because they couldn't miss breakfast. Draco and Harry woke up in Draco's bed. With Draco's arms around Harry's waist and Draco's chest up against Harry's back. When Harry woke up he twisted to get more comfortable, and sat up. '𝘰𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.' Harry thought laughing to his self.

 "Hey Draco wake up! It's Halloween!" Draco only moved slightly and kept on sleeping. Harry sighed. "Your not going to wake up are you.?" Harry asked. "...nope" Draco said with a sleepy smile. "I'll bring you something promise." Harry said. But before Harry could get off the bed, he felt a nice warm pair of hands touch his hands. "byeee Harry.." "byeee Draco I'll be back soon" Harry managed to say while trying to hide his blush. 

' 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭..' Was all Harry thought about. But when Harry came back he found Draco in the slytherin common room curled up in an armchair near the fire sleeping. '𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨' Harry had finally admittedly fell for the Malfoy. But he never told anyone so far. Harry tried waking Draco up while he was asleep in the arm chair. "oH your back!" Draco said excited. "Mhm Hogwarts really decorated for Halloween, I also saw Pansy and Blaise at the slytherin table they told me to tell you they said hi." Draco laughed. Harry then gave Draco some sweets and a green apple(𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝗼𝗼).

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅(going to the great hall to get Draco something.)

His hands were SOO soft and warm..anyways what would Draco like to eat? Hm I could get him this green apple plus- "Harry!" I heard Pansy and Blaise call my name.

"Oh hi guys" Pansy looked around confused. "Where's Draco..?" She asked. "Oh he's still in the Slytherins dorms still sleeping." "Still?? It's like almost 11.." Blaise said. I laughed. "Yeah I know. I told him I would get him something because he's to tired to." Pansy smirked. "aww Harry's getting his boyfriend some food." I blushed. "sHuT up!" "We know you like him Harry. Its OBVIOUS!" Blaise and Pansy said. I left the Great Hall before they could say anything else. While I was still blushing very hard.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

When Draco was done with his food. Draco and Harry met up with Pansy and Blaise near Hagrid's hut. Pansy and Blaise gave Harry a smirk.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Pansy and Blaise gave me a smirk. I started blushing, but thank god Draco didn't notice he was to busy saying Hi to Pansy and Blaise. "Harry can I talk to you for a minute..? alone?" Pansy asked looking sweet as possible. "yes yes fine." I say. Pansy then pulls me by the wrist to the slytherin common room. She then says. "I see the way you look at him Harry.." I start blushing more. "I'm not gay!" I say trying to sound confident. "Harry it's ok me and Blaise will support you, besides you look straight anyways" I blushed more and laughed. "-mmm ok ok I do like Draco I don't even know how you found out so fast-" I say before she cut me off."It's obvious! Just the way you stare at him with love and the way you just randomly grab his hand. Then how you always blush when he looks at you!" "oK oK I kNoW!" Pansy laughed pating me on the shoulder. "I won't tell anyone I promise! Your our little small gay bean" Pansy laughed.

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Harry has to go met up with Pansy real quick which left me with Blaise. Which was quite odd because Pansy had been trying to get Harry's attention and she always did smirk at Harry when she sees us- wAiT. Does she like Harry..? no no no. I was going to find this out so I then ask Blaise. "Hey um Blaise.. does Pansy like Harry..?". Blaise looked at me startled "no she doesn't like Harry-" he smirked. "Is someone getting jealous..???" He teased. I blushed. "nO I'm not! I just wanted to know.." I said trying to cover my blush. "Yeah yeah ok." Blaise said.

Later that day when we came back to the common room before dinner. "So are we going to talk about last night..?" Blaise said. While Harry placed his legs on my lap. I looked over to his cute small little stomach which made me get an idea. "why are you staring at me like that..?" Harry said with a smile. I smirked before I attacked his stomach by tickling it. Harry did look vErY cute and small when laughing. "dRaCo StOp-" Harry said still laughing. I slowly stoped tickling him. "gUyS you never answered my question!" Blaise said. "Well that's because right after you asked us Draco decided to attack Harry- but anyways.." Me and Harry blushed. " that three headed dog was hiding something because it was on a trap door!" Pansy said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝗼𝐤 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 45 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐝. <3 <3  *𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬*                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~