Chapter 35

"Omg I can't wait! I'm literally shaking!" I squealed. Dante shook his head and laughed.

"Hey, can u maybe not jump around so much? What are you, a bunny? We're excited too, but damn."

I turned around to see a teenage girl and her friends behind us in line making annoyed faces at me.

"Nah, Im good." I winked at them.

"That's ma girl," Dante grinned at me when turned to face forward again.

"Yeah, well your girl is annoying, tell her to shove a cork in it." The girl scoffed. Her friends laughing.

"Excuse me?" Dante turned around. "I bought her these tickets so she could the time of her life and enjoy her birthday. So, if you could please shove a cork in it yourself, we, along with everyone else in line, would love that."

The girls was at a loss of words and couldn't think of a rude remark to reply with. Her friends on the other hand, we're starring at Dante with their eyes wide open. They were practically about to pop out of their heads-

"OMG!! Your the kid from the umbrella academy! Can we please get a picture! We're really big fans," they said. To say the least, Dante wasn't impressed with their acting skills...

"No. You disrespected and laughed at my girlfriend, why would I take a picture with people who do that?"  He snickered.

The girls scrunched up their faces crossed their arms.

I looked forward and realized the line was moving. "Dante let's gooo!" Happiness overloaded my body once again.

After going through security, we went over to the merch table to see what they had.

"That red 8 letters hoodie is pretty cute," I said.

"U like it?" Dante asked.

"Yeah-"

"Excuse me, can I have a red 8 letters hoodie please?" He said as he pulled out his wallet.

"Dante, no! You already payed for front row tickets, you don't have to buy me merch," I shook my head.

"I don't have to, but I want to," he winked at me as he gave the man money.

I just started at him as he handed me the hoodie. "What anything else?" He smirked.

"No thanks. I don't want you to go bankrupt," we both laughed.

We took our seats and waited for why don't we to come on. Eben was actually really good, even Dante was jamming out.

"Are you guys read to see WHY DON'T WE?!" Eben yelled. The arena filled with screams. "I guess that's a yes," Eben laughed.

Everyone started cheering when the intro came on. Then, all of a sudden, the light went out.

"OMG OMG OMG!!!" I looked at Dante and jumped.

The lights turned on and the screaming got even louder as they started to sing choose.

After the song, they began to talk to the crowd.

"How is everyone doing tonight?!" Said jonah. The crowd cheered in response.

"So, we heard it was someone's in the audiences birthday today," Daniel smirked.

"No. Fucking. Way..." I thought.

"(Y/N) (l/N), why don't you come on up to the stage?!" Corbyn looked DIRECTLY AT ME.

"HOW- WHAT- WHEN-" I tried to ask Dante.

"I may have flipped a few switches," He smirked.

Daniel walked over to me and held out his hand for me to grab. I kinda just stood there for a minute and starred at him with my mouth gaping tho...
I walked up the steps and sat in a chair on the stage.

"So, how's ur day goin?" Zach asked.

"G-good," I couldn't stop shaking.

"That's great," he replied. "How old you turning?"

"17," I said.

"Well, every join in and sing happy birthday to this beautiful girl!" Daniel yelled into the mic. The crowd started to sing along w the boys. I was so in shock and couldn't believe THIS WAS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENINGHGH.

"Happy birthday dear (y/nnn), happy birthday to youuuououoouoou!" Daniel hit a high note. The audience, once again, screamed.

"Hope you have an amazing night," Jack smiled. They all gave me a high-five before walking off stage.

"I love you, SO MUCH!" I engulfed Dante in a tight hug.

" love you too," he kissed me as taking you started to play.

Dante P.O.V

"And that kids, is how it all started in 10th grade."
Said as I tucked Millie into bed.

"Love when you tell that story daddy. I just wish mommy was here to tell it too..." Lizzie frowned.

"Don't sorry honey, one day, we will see mommy again."

"Really?" A slight smile grew onto Lizzie's face.
"Of course, darling," I kissed her on the forehead and turned off the lamp. "Sweet dreams, girls."

The End