Chapter 1

"Honey, get dressed! We're going to say hi to the new neighbors!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a sec!" I lied. I didn't care at all about our new neighbors. They're probably just gonna be as booty as the old ones. Therefore, my plan is to stay up here, in my room, till my mom gets tired of waiting.

About 15 minutes had passed before I heard my mom scream, "Get dressed! You not fooling me!"

"MOOOOOOOM UUUUGH! They live literally right next to us, why can't they just come over?! OR YOU GO BY YOURSELF?" I replied.

"IF YOUR NOT READY IN 5 MINUTES IM COMING UP THERE!" She added.

I rolled my eyes did what I was told. I wore a pair of dark-blue ripped jeans, my Harvard hoodie, and black and white checkered vans. I left my hair down and put on some natural makeup just as a touch.

"So, what basic new neighbor thing are we doing today? Giving them cookies? Brownies? A pie?" I asked as I walked into the living room.

"Cookies," my mom answered.

"Knew it."

"Ya know, you might wanna lose that attitude. Unless you want their son to think your rude and not a good person." She added.

"They have a son?!" My eyes widened.

"In your grade."

I smiled a bit. "Ok! Let's go!"

"Your boy crazy." My mom said. I blew her a kiss and went out the front door. "This dude better be fine as fuck or else I'm dipping," I thought to myself.

My mom rang the door bell at our neighbors house, the door swung open within seconds and we greeted them. They let us inside, but their son was nowhere. He was probably just upstairs tho.

"Oh my gosh your daughters so beautiful! How old is she?" The mom complemented.

"Thank you. Also, I'm in 10th grade." I smiled.

"Dante's in 10th too!" She exclaimed. "Dante's our son by the way."

"Cool," I continued to awkwardly smile.

"I'll call him down so you can meet him. Dante, get downstairs we have company!" She yelled.

"Coming!" A voice came from upstairs. His voice sounded pretty hot so....😎

A boy with curly brown hair, green eyes, and dressed in a yellow Gucci sweatshirt walked down the steps. I was actually about to faint. THIS BOI IS HOTTER THAN THE MUTHA FUCKIN SUN.  He gave a small wave as he walked towards his parents.

"Dante, this is (Y/N). She's in your grade, isn't that great?!" His mom told him.

"Yeah, I guess." Dante gave a dry reply. Doesn't talk much. Note taken.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds till my mom broke it. "Well, it was nice meeting you! But we should go, (Y/N) has to get ready for school tomorrow."

"Yeah, Dante you should start preparing for tomorrow too," his mom agreed.

"Yeah yeah, "Dante rolled his eyes before making his way to the steps.

"What do we say?" His mom nagged.

He sighed before saying, "goodbye."

Damn this kid has a booty personality...

Dante's mom looked like she was trying her best to hold back her anger, but it wasn't really working. As calmly as she could, she said goodbye and led us out the door.

"They're really sweet, "my mom said as we entered our house.

"Dante's a total charmer too," I sarcastically added. My mom shook her head.

"Ok ima go get ready for tomorrow, goodnight." I have my mom a small hug.

"Goodnight, Honey." She planted a kiss on my forehead.

I pulled away and went upstairs to go to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be interesting with Dante at school...