Chapter 3

I made sure I was holding hands with Dante as we walked down the ramp to the cafeteria. We entered the lunch line together and, unintentionally, stood behind Michael.

"How's this," he pointed his finger at us and spun it around a little, "go so far, (Y/N)?"

"Better than we did, that's for sure." I said in an attempt to make him mad. And it worked.

"I know what your doing, and it's not gonna work on me!" Michael said through gritted teeth.

"Oh dear Michael, I'm not doing anything. I'm just trying to enjoy this lovely day with my lovely new boyfriend." I pecked Dante's cheek. He immediately blushed and tried to hide his little smile.

"Whatever!" Michael blurted out.

"Hey, no yelling in line!" One of the lunch ladies death-glared at Michael. He ended mumbling something, which was probably about how much of a bitch I am or something, I really couldn't care less. As long as I was teaching him a lesson, I was livin a decent life.

After receiving our lunches, I let Dante go sit with Michael and Riley and them cuz I felt bad that I was kinda, no, really controlling him for the last 5 periods. I sat down in between Heather and Jackie. Both of them and the rest of the table stared at me, which quickly made it awkward.

"Um...hello?" I glanced around at the 8 girls.

"Get out." Jackie said sternly.

"What? Why-"

"Because your a hoe!" She yelled. The whole cafeteria whipped their heads around to look at our table.

"I'm a hoe?! Your the one who made out with MY boyfriend! YOUR the reason me and Michael broke up!"

The whole cafe gasped.

Jackie hesitated. "What?! That never happened!" She nervously argued.

"If that never happened, then I guess we were never actually best friends," I shrugged.

"OOOOOOO" Everyone yelled. In the blink of an eye, Jackie turned as red as a fire truck. She began to tear up and ran to the bathroom.

I peaked over at Dante's side of the cafe, he looked at me with disappointment plastered over his face. I made my way over to his table to talk to him, but before I got there he stood up and speed-walked over to the boys bathroom. Damnit.

"(Y/N)!"

I turn around to see Michael shouting my name to grab my attention. "What the fuck do you want, cheater?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" He asked, his gaze moving every-which-way around the room.

"Fine."

We fled the cafeteria and went into the auditorium to converse. But instead, he grabbed ahold of my hand.

"Michael, What the hell are you doing? Let go of me." I scoffed while trying to pull away my hand, but then he grabbed my wrist and pined me to the wall.

"Michael, What the fuck?! Stop!" I shouted.

"(Y/N) I promise I can be better than stupid Dante! Just give me another chance." He pleaded, leaning his face closer to mine.

And right as our lips were about to touch, I screamed, "NEVER!" And lifted my knee. Michael dropped to the ground, an agonizing look on his face. He winced at the pain as he held his crotch.

"Fuck you, Bitch! You'll never be a good boyfriend! But you'll always be an amazing fuck boy!" I grinned as I ran over to the door of the auditorium.

"See ya in class," I waved as the metal door shut.

A/N: hey guys! First off, I just wanna say thank you for giving this story so many reads in a short amount of time! (In my opinion, 69 reads in like three days is pretty great). Also, I'm sorry that I write such short chapters, I just wanna let you guys be able to read the next part in a short amount of time and not have to wait long. Cuz normally when I write chapters that are like over 1,000 words long, it takes me a while... especially if I'm not feeling it or I just don't k ow what to write. But anyways, hope you have/ are having a great day! ✌🏻