Chapter 22

"Erika, are you sure it's the gopuff dude?" (Y/N) asks after the doorbell rang.

"Yes! Now julia, go down and get the snack," Said Erika.

"Why me?!" I argued

"Because your not even watching the movie! Plus, your closest to the door." She replied.

"Fine," I groaned. I opened the door and rolled my eyes. "What do you wa-WHAT ARE YOU DOING H-"

"Shhhhhh" He frantically placed a finger over his lips, and his other hand over my mouth. I bit his hand, making him wince in pain and remove it. "What the fu-"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? LEEEEAAVVVE."

"Because im here to tell you that the Dante kissing thing is a mistake! Jessica kissed Dante. He didn't kiss her. Dante was looking for (Y/N) to dance cuz he knew that was her favorite song, but i guess Jessica beat him to her," Matteus explained, with a shrug at the end. "Or is it her to him?"

"One, your stupid. Two, I don't believe you, AND GET OUT." I shout as I slam the door shut.

*Bringggg*

"GO AWAY YOU JACK-A-oh....hello........." I pause when I open the door to not reveal the same person.

"Here.." The man says, handing me a plastic bag with food inside.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else," I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck while giving him the money.

"It's cool," He shrugs it off and leaves.

Matteus's P.O.V

"Dante, we know your upset, but you can't just cry all night about something that isn't your fault."

"I agree with Blake," Matteo chirped.

"You don't get it!" Dante whaled. "After I finally get her to like me, FUCKING JESSICA HAS TO RUIN IT ALL! LIKE WHAT THE HELL? She probably hates me now!"

"She doesn't hate you, she just doesn't know the truth!" I said.

"HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE TRUTH IF HER AND HER FRIENDS WONT LET ANY OF US ANYWHERE NEAR THEM?" He yelled, running his hands through his hair and pulling it.

"Calm down du-"

"I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN."  Dante lashed out. "THE GIRL I LOVE FREAKING THINKS I CHEATED ON HER WITG SOME SNOBBY WHORE I'VE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN A WORD TO!"

Cameron, Ethan, Blake, Matteo, and I stared at each other hopelessly.

"Now what?" Blake mouthed. We all shrugged.

Suddenly, we heard music blasting.

Dante stood up and ran over to his window, his fists balled up as he looked through it. "ARE THEY SERIOUSLY PARTYING RIGHT NOW?" He shouted in frustration. The others and I ran over to him and looked through the window as well. Lights changed color in the room and we saw 4 girls jumping around, dancing.

"She doesn't even care!" Dante dropped to the floor, sobbing.

"I've never seen him like this...." Cameron whispered.

"Same," said Ethan.

"You know what? I'm gonna go over there, and tell her what happened, whether she wants to listen or not!" He stumbled a bit while getting up.

"That's the spirit!" Matteo encouraged.

And the next thing I know, we were on (Y/N)'s door step. Dante continuously pressed on the doorbell til we heard a feminine voice yell, "JESUS," from upstairs.

Dante's P.O.V

The sound of stomping became louder. My palms grew sweaty, and I took a deep breath as the door was yanked open.

Her eyes went wide when she caught a glimpse of me. Her face turned white within seconds and she froze.

"D-Dan-t-te?" She muttered.

"(Y/N), I came here to tell you what actually happened-"

"What happened is that you broke my heart, making me realize that I was right and shouldn't have trusted your fuck boy ass." (Y/N) raise her voice a bit. I could feel tears trying to burst from my eyes, but I held it back and tried to be strong.

"(Y/N), I never would've done that to you in a million years, and you know that! I was searching for you to slow dance because 'In Too Deep' was on, and I knew that song means a lot to you! But Jessica grabbed my wrist and kissed me, she even placed her hands on my neck so I couldn't pull away! Please, believe me. After you said what you did before running off, my head started spinning around every thought I didn't want to think. Hell, ask the four of them!" I say pointing behind me to the boys.

"Yeah, I've never seen a guy that upset about a girl." Cameron added.

(Y/N) eyed us blankly. She then mumbled something and said, "Listen, Dante, Im impressed you had the balls to come over and tell the truth about what happened with that little bastard, Jessica. But, this whole situation is just too...I honestly don't even know the right word. After this and Michael," She rolled her when saying name, "I just don't think i'm made for a relationship right now. I'm really sorry." She admitted with an unreadable expression plastered on her face.

"Oh..." I say, looking down at my feet as she shuts the front door. "You guys can go home, I need some time alone." I sigh, walking through the mini crowd surrounding me.

"Dante, wait!"

I whip my head back, hoping she changed her mind even the slightest bit. But instead, I had my Gucci hoodie thrown into my arms.

"You forgot that," She awkwardly smiled, closing the door one more time.

Word's w/out A/N: 923
————————————-

A/N: Thank you all so much for 3k reads! And for getting my story to be #3 on #dantealbidone Love u guuuuyyysss❤️❤️❤️✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻🥰🥰🥰