Chapter 13

"Um, actually, It's Dante...."

I instantly froze. I wrapped my towel tightly around my body before opening the door.

"Why are you here?!" I whisper-yelled, only showing my head through the crack of the door it's frame.

"You're Mom invited my family over for dinner." He furrows his eyebrows. I mentally face palm.

"I'll-uh-I'll be right down!" I say nervously before slamming the door.

Guess my plan to go to sleep needs to be changed, as well as my clothes.

I looked through my wardrobe as fast as I could, trying to pull together an at least decent outfit. I put on a pair of jean shorts with a rose embroidered onto it, a light pink short-sleeved shirt, and some socks since i'm not leaving the house. My hair was still sorta wet, but I made the design to leave it down.

I walked down the stairs to see everyone already seated at the dinning room table. There was an empty chair next to Dante. He smiled and glanced at the seat, gesturing me to sit there. I smiled back at him and sat in the spot he had saved for me.

"So, (Y/N), are you excited for the big game tomorrow?" Dante's mom asked.

"Yeah, especially for the pep rally during school. I'm performing in it." I reply.

"What are you going to to?" She continued to ask curiously.

"Oh, Im part of the cheer team."

"Really?!" She says with excitement. "I used to do cheer when I was your age!"

"Wow, that's really cool!" I say.

"Do you do any sports, Dante?" My mom took a sip of her wine.

"I used did football at my old school. I just stopped when we moved to Windsor and couldn't continue here since I came in the middle of October." He shrugged.

"Wish you were on the team, I would've cheered you on tomorrow," I teased.

"You saying you want me on the team?" He smirked. I sarcastically shrugged in response.

"Does someone have a crush?" His mom grinned, moving her finger in a circular motion between her son and I.

"No!" Dante and I said in unison. We quickly looked at his mom, to each other, then back to his mom. We were both blushing like crazy.

Both of our moms made a 'This is too easy' face and sipped their drinks.

"So-uh-anyways-how are you guys liking Windsor so far?" I scrambled to think of a different subject.

"It's very beautiful here! The towns, houses, people, it's all amazing!" Dante's dad replied happily.

"Glad to hear that," I smiled, taking a bite of my chicken.

***

After dinner, me and Dante washed the dishes as our parents talked in the living room. Once we were done, I dragged him up the stairs to my room and closed the door. 

"Wow," The boy said in aw whilst staring at my wall of metals.

"Thats nothing," I rolled my eyes as I unlocked my phone. He turned around and gave me a 'seriously?' look.

I noticed him observing the pictures on my wall from my Quinceañera last year.

"You look so beautiful in that dress," He made me blush.

"You saying I'm not beautiful without it?" I joked.

"You know what I meant," He defended. I giggled at his expression, but then I became serious.

"Dante, I-uh have something to tell you."

"Yeah?" He averted his eyes from the pictures to make eye contact with me.

"I..I think I l-like you." I pursed my lips. He slowly walked over to me on the bed. I laid there as he now hovered over me.

"I like you too, (Y/N)." He smiles cheekily.

"Ugh, screw it!" I say, smashing our lips together. At first, Dante was tense cuz my actions shocked him, but he quickly loosened up and kissed back.
It also didn't take long for that simple kiss to turn into a really hot make-out  session...

If I had to choose, He's the best kisser i've ever made out with. And i've made out with a lot of people...not even close to proud of it tho.

"Dante?! let's go, It's a school night!" His mom yelled from downstairs. We pulled away from the kiss, panting.

We were both really red. But there was a smirk plastered on Dante's face.

"I gotta go. Bye, (Y/N)." He winks at me, making me blush harder as ever.

"B-Bye," I give a small wave as he closes my door.

My heart fluttered as I stared at the ceiling and think about what just happened. That's when I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that I had gotten a text. I didn't even bother checking who it was, I just unlocked it and opened up the imessage.

Dante: Sleep tight bbg❤️

His words automatically made me smile. I set my phone down on my bedside table, closed my eyes, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Word count: 843