Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Riley's eyes widened when I sat next to him again.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"N-No," He stutters.

"Uuuh, ok..." I give him a weird look and watch the rest of the football game.

*5 times after game ends*

Liked by lydiaxshah and 7,000 others@dante

@dante.albidone Won 23-16

meagan27_ Okkkk I see you Dante🤩

heather.deneau fuck it up best frieeend😍😍🤪

dante.20 dude I wish I would meet you😔

michaelfan80 Your so hot omggg😍😍😍😍

blaketalabis congrats bro✊🏻

(Y/n)_(L/N)73 Is that my mans??🥰🥰😂

dante.albidone @(Y/N)_(L/N)73 Sure is😎

tuamemes who tf is @(Y/N)_(L/N)73???

klaus_art DANTE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?

luther1hargreeves @klaus_art WHAT-

I watched as Dantes fans went ballistic in the comment section.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Arms snuck around my waist from behind.

"Nothing!" I quickly put my phone in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Is it really nothing tho?" He whispers in my ear.

"Hey, no! you can't use your 'hot' voise on me, man!" I cross my arms.

"Your too cute," He laughs and kisses the crook of my neck.

I hear my phone buzz so I look and see a text from my mom. I internally flip my shit as I open the text.

Mom: Hey honey! Just wanted to let you know I'm coming home right now. The meeting lasted way longer than I expected... I'll be home in about 20-25 minutes!

(Y/N): kk

"My moms not home yet!" I turn around to look at Dante in the face. "If I get a ride right now, I can get there before she does!"

"My mom can give you a ride-"

"Oh my God, thank you!" I cut him off by smacking my lips onto his.

"O-ok," He blushed when I pulled away.

"Now come on! I don't want my as to get beat!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to his mom.

She gladly drove me home and I thanked her when I got out of the car.

OMG YES! My moms car isn't here!

I anxiously unlock the front door and run up the steps to my room. I rip out the pillows from under the covers and put them back in my closet. I then look at the wig on my bed blankly before saying, "I can't believe I kissed ya nasty ass for nothing." And throw it into the trash.

That's when I here the front door open.

"(Y/N), I'm home!"

shit.

I run over to my dresser and here coming up the steps. I grab the first pair of joggers I see and put them on as fast as I could. Then I rip my hair out of my skull trying to put it up into a messy bun so my mom wouldn't see that I curled it.

Omg wait, DANTES HOODIE-

"Hey, sweetheart! How was it being alone? And i'm so sorry the meeting lasted so much longer than it should've." My mom walked in.

"Oh, it's totally fine." I shook it off. "And Dante came over to check on me, he was really worried."

"Did he come here, or did you go to him?" My mom raised an eyebrow.

"Here.." I say hesitantly.

"You sure? Because this looks like you?" She pulled out her phone and showed me something on the screen. It was the video of Dante asking me to Homecoming...

"Mom, I can explain!-"

"No explaining! You disobeyed my rules, snuck out, AND lied to my face! Your growned! No phone for a month! But i'm letting you go to homecoming because I would feel terrible for Dante if you couldn't go."

"What?!" my mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Want me to make it 2 months and no dance?" She asked sternly. I hand over my phone with a sigh.

"No go to bed, It's freaking 10:40!" She yelled.

"Ok.." I say without making eye contact and lie on my bed.

"I can't believe you," disappointment fills my mothers voice as she shuts my bedroom door.

I stare up at the ceiling thinking about how much I wish Dante was here to cuddle with me right now, but at least I have his hoodie, which smelled really good btw.

And it was like as if on cue, I heard something hit my window.

Word count: 730