Chapter 14

[Time skip to the pep rally the next day]

"I'm so excited!" I squeezed.

"Sis calm down, we don't want one of our main flyers to explode." My friend, Emily, laughed as she did my makeup.

"Today's just gonna be a great day, ya know?! Like I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins, and I love it!" I could hardly contain my happiness man! Tonight was the game, and the dance is tomorrow. I'm livin my best life broski.

After about 5 minutes of rushing to make sure everyone was set, it was our time to go onto the mats.

As we stepped onto the mats, I searched the crowd for a yellow Gucci sweatshirt. I hear my name be called in the wave of students and whipped my head in the direction of the male voise. I look to my right and see a huge sign that says 'Rock it, bbg'. It totally made my heart melt and I giggled at the words. I guess 'bbg' is our thing now, and i'm not gonna lie, i'm lovin' the vibes. (A/N: I feel like I sound like a total hippie omg💀🤣)

I quickly switched my focus when I heard the music start. Our routine was going perfect. So far, we haa hit every stunt, jump, motion, and flip. Until about the last 40 seconds or so.

During the last part of the routine, there was a pyramid. For some reason, as the bases lifted me into the air, I lost my balance. I came crashing to the ground. And the best part is, I landed off of the mat. I felt something snap and a sharp pain emerged in my shoulder.

"(Y/N)! We have to stop!" said Emily, one of the bases for my stunt.

"No! Keep going!" I said quickly.

"We ca-"

"Just go!" I whisper-yelled while I tried to push myself of the floor.

With caution, they lifted me back into the air and we went on with the routine. After the pyramid, we did the final motions of the dance and the music stop playing. Cheering filled the room as the whole team and my coach rushed to me.

I look over and see the nurse running towards me.

"What happened? Are you alright?" She asks worried.

"I don't know. I heard something snap when I fell and my shoulder hurts like hell. I think I broke it." I exclaim. She walks me out of the gym and to her office. Within minutes an ambulance arrives and the medical aide checks out my arm and shoulder. (A/N: I'm actually really sorry if this is like incorrect or something. I've literally never broken or sprained any part of my body in my entire existence so I honestly have no idea how this would actually go in real life-)

One of them confirmed that it was in fact my collarbone that I had broken. They tell me it should be alright within a month or 2 and that I should keep it in a sling and put a lot of ice on it.

I love the fact that this happens the DAY BEFORE homecoming. And I bet you my moms not even gonna let me go to the game, wether i cheer on the sidelines or not.

Anyways, the nurse called my mom and she came to the school to pick me up. Honestly, I was fine now. But the thought that Dante was probably probably really worried about me made me worried. I tried to keep my mind off of him so I didn't stay upset.

Word count without A/N: 609
————————————————
A/N: Sorry for da booty ending to this chapter!