Chapter 25

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"What did he say?"

"Just, 'yeah,sure'." I told Erika.

"Oof."

"Erika, I told Dante that I felt like I was doing the right thing not wanting to be in a relationship anymore, but-I don't know-Like a tiny part of me feels empty now..."

"Hey, get back with him if you want. I honestly say go for it, I had never seen you so happy with anyone until him. The way light glimmered in both of your eyes when you looked at each other was so cute too-"

"Not helping, Erika!" I cut her off. "but the problem is, it's too soon now! I can't just tell the dude I don't wanna be in a relationship and 20 minutes later tell him the opposite."

"Then just wait a bit." She suggested.

"But how long is 'a bit'?" I said. She gave a small shrug and looked down at her phone.

"Hey, your birthdays on friday, we could throw you a party and tell him then!"

"I don't want a party," I said.

"Yeah, and I don't wanna have some lavishly fabulous life and be famous living in the hills." She said sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Who would I even invite?" I scoffed. "I'm not really popular anymore, and i've lost a lot of 'friends' in the fucking corse of a WEEK."

"Just invite like a shit ton of like Michael's friends like Richard and Riley and shit. Weren't you pretty good friends with them? Plus, i'm sure once people here about it, they'll come anyways."

"I guess your right," I admitted. "But, I don't want this party at my house. My mom will totally FREAK."

"We could do it at mine! My parents will be out of town from thursday to saturday!" Erika informed. "OO, And wear something sexy! You know what I mean?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Im wearing anything over the top." I said sternly.

"That's what you say, now. But that's cuz we haven't gone shopping yet." She smirked slyly, pulling out a credit card out of her sweatpants pocket.

"No." I said.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease?" She intertwined her fingers and made puppy-dog eyes. I stared at her blankly for a moment before giving in. Then off to the mall we went!

*3 and a half hours later*

"This is a total bust! We've been to like 6 stores and didn't find anything."

"Noooo. You didn't find anything you like because you won't even try the stuff i've picked out." Erika chirped.

"I just don't wanna show off so much skin. With the stuff you picked out, it looked like i was a stripper!"

"One more store and if we can't find anything, we order online." She said.

"Fine," I agree with a huff.

We entered our final destination for the day and our jaws dropped to the floor. Every type of dress you could possibly think of was on display.

"(Y/N), what about this one?" Erika asked, pulling out a sleeveless peach-colored dress off the rack.

"This is so cute!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know, I kinda like this one," I say and hold up a long-sleeved white dress.

"Ooo, scandalous, " She smirked, eyeing me up and down. "I love it!"

"Imma go try it on," I say and walk over to the dressing room, Erika following close behind.

Not gonna lie, I was highkey feelin' myself in this dress. It hugged every curve of my body perfectly.  I opened the curtain to my dressing room and Erika was holding up her phone and pointing it at me.

"YOOOOO thats my best frieeennndd!" She said. I bet she was recording. I pretend to model for the camera for minute before the both of us laugh and I go to change again. "Bro, even with a sling this bitch is still poppin'!"

"Yeah, I'm definitely buying this." I say when I come out. A grin emerges onto Erika's face as she pulls out her credit card.

Once we payed, we finally left the mall and her mom dropped me off at home.

I plopped onto my bed and went onto my phone. I scrolled through instagram for a while until I was feeling really dizzy and as if i wanna going to throw up. I shot up and ran to the bathroom. Hovering over the toilet, my head started pounding. What the fuck is happening? That's when everything went black. The last thing I remember is feeling my head hitting something really hard before completely blacking out.

Word count: 762