29

We were all running towards Vanya when I felt a sharp force, push me back. I was stranded in the air, along with Luther, Diego, and Five. I felt the energy inside of me being drained out. As I felt the last bit of energy being drained out of me, I saw Allison behind Vanya, holding a gun to her head. A tear dropped from her eye, she moved the gun from her head, to the side of her so she didnt shoot Vanya, and shot.

I was realized from the air, and Vanya was dropped to the ground in Allison's arms. We were all on stage, and all looked suprised. "Is she alive!?" I asked worried, Allison felt her pulse, and nodded. "Oh thank god." I put my hand on my chest. I felt arms wrap around my body, a hug. And I hugged back. "Five?" I asked, and I heard a hum from the person. I hugged Five tighter, "We did it." I started to cry from happiness.

"Uh guys.." Klaus started talking. Five and I pulled away and looked towards Klaus, "Am I the only one who sees a giant moon rock coming towards us..?" He asked us. "Uh.. I see it too..." I started to get nervous. "Shit." I started to slightly form more tears in my eyes. "Well this is it. If sir Reginald were here, The Umbrella academy, a total failure." Diego said. "Wait this doesnt have to be the end." Five started talking. "W-what?" I asked, "We can use our ability to time travel, but this time instead of bringing just y/n, I bring all of you." He said. "But you have to trust us.." I said.

There was a small silence, "Yea no," "Not gonna happen." They all said. "Well its either that or you face your death and get vaborized." I said harshly, wiping away a tear. "Alright, whats the worst that can happen?" Luther asked. "Your lookin at it 58 year olds, inside of 13 year old bodies." Five said. "Alright." I said. 

We all formed a circle, and held eachothers hands, Luther picked up Vanya. "Wait should we  be taking her, shes the bomb right?" Luther asked, "Vanya will always be the bomb, no matter what, unless we fix her, change her." "Is Ben in on this?" I said, squeezing Five's hand."Is Ben in on this" I asked, "Yea his in!" Ben placed a hand on Klaus's shoulder. "Alright.." Five said. "Together." Five looked towards me, and I nodded.

I felt the energy inside me once again start to drain, as Five and I made an orb of energy. I looked at the others, and they were young again, "Hold on! Its gonna get messy!" I yelled, My hair was flying back, and everyone else's were flying around.  My energy was almost drained, out...

And just like that.. we weren't in the theater anymore.

-

xoxo,

brianna