09

As we arrived at the academy, it was already night. I was exasted, even though we hadnt did very much.

"Hey im gonna take a shower," Five said walking towards the bathroom.

"Alright."

I walked towards my room, and changed from my uniform to the pajamas.

-Flashback-

"Hey guys," said to the group.

"What y/n?" Deigo questioned.

"Why dont we say goodnight to Dad tonight?" I said grinning.

"Alright." Allison said walking towards me.

As we walked to Dads room, Grace decided to talk to Dad first to let him know.

"The children want to say goodnight sir." She said.

As Grace opened the door, Klaus was leaning on the door frame, as the rest of us stood happily in front of the door.

We werent allowed in his office, as it was 'off limits'.

Dad didnt say a word, and just kept writing down something in his journal.

Our happy faces soon turned to annoyance, as we just stood there without a word.

"Okay, everybody. Off to bed your fathers busy." Mom said pushing us away.

Five rolled his eyes, as the rest of us dropped our hands to our sides and walked away.

"Come along Allison, your fathers busy." I heard mom say. "Hes always busy." Allison said back.

-End of flashback-

The pajamas werent very comfortable, but they werent the worst. I sat on the window seal, and looked up at the stars. There were so many of them, some bigger than the others. I crawled back into the room, and shut my window.

As I walked towards the bathroom to rinse my face with water, and brush my teeth, I was about to open the door when, Five opened it from the inside.

I had forgotten he had been taking a shower.

"Oh sorry. I forgot, I just came to rinse off." I said walking away.

Five grabbed my wrist, "Its fine," He said.

He had wet strands of hair stuck to his forehead, and water droplets dripping down his face.

"What are you looking at?" He said.

"Nothing." I said looking down at my hands.

"Im pretty sure you were staring, again." He said.

"Not this again." I said looking back up, into his dark green eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, espically when they were looking back into yours.

-Fives POV-

Y/n was staring right into my eyes, like she was in a trance. I didnt know why but I was staring back. Her e/c eyes were so pretty, and when the sun shined onto them, and made them sparkle, they were even prettier.

We stood there looking at eachothers eyes for a few seconds, until I smashed my lips onto hers. She flinched at my action, but kissed me back. I broke the kiss, "I love you y/n." I whispered in her ear.

-y/n POV-

"I love you y/n." Five whispered to me. "I love you too." I kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom. I rinsed off my face, brushed through my hair, and brushed my teeth.

I stopped at Fives door, I knocked first, and waited until it was okay to open the door. "Come in." I heard.

I turned the handle to his door, and walked in. "I just wanted to say goodnight." I smiled at Five.

"Goodnight." I kissed him on the cheek again.

"Goodnight, y/n." Five said.

I walked into my room, and flopped onto my bed on my stomach. I was so exausted, that when I closed my eyes, I fell right asleep.

I woke up to smoke. Everything was on fire.

I was in the apacolypes again.

"Five?" I yelled out. "Five!" I saw his body on the ground. "Five no!" I ran over to his body. I cupped his face in his hands, "Five," I started to sob, "Please, Five."

-

My eyes shot open. And I sat up quickly.

I was breathing heavily, and sweating. I went to rub my eyes, but they were wet. I started to remeber the dream that I had. I started sobbing into my hands. I was scared of losing him. Of losing Five.

"Y/n?" Someone had opened my door.

I looked up from my hands, Five.

"Whats wrong?" He started to walk towards my bed.

"I..I.." I tried to speak but I couldnt. Five sat down next to me, and pulled me into a hug.

"Shh, Shh, Its okay." He said caressing my hair. I put my arms under his, and put my hands on his shoulders. I continued to sob into his shoulder, and hugged him tighter. I felt like if I let go, I would lose him.

"Im not going anywhere I promise. Your going to be okay." He softly let go of me.

"I had another dream.." I tried to wipe my eyes, but it was no help. Tears continued to fall down my face. "I was in the apocalypes.. I saw you." I fidgeted with my hands. "You were.. you were dead." My heart beat sped up.

"Its okay, sh.." Five said laying me down with him. "Your going to be alright." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Just-" I paused. "Just promise me that, you wont leave me." I burried my head into his chest.

"I promise." He said pulling his arms around my waist.

I quickly fell asleep, Fives body was warm, and the way he held me made me relax.

Relaxation was nice.

-

I hope you liked this chapter.

Also im thinking about writing another book, and I wanted to know if you wanted another Five Hargreeves story, or an Aidan Gallagher story.

Also I want to know if you want a Five x reader/ Aidan x reader story or a new character.

:') Thank you so much for everything by the way. I appriciate it so much.

<3