07

(Y/N POV)

"Hey Klaus! KLAUUUUS." I shouted across the hall. Klaus walked out of his room, and I bumped into him. "Oh hey, I need your help."

"What do you need?"

"we need to find Five, he'll explain." I grabbed Klaus's hand and lead him towards Fives room.

"Hey I found Klaus." I said knocking on Fives door.

"Come in." I heard Five say.

I opened his door, and lead Klaus in.

"So what do you need my presence for today?" Klaus said letting go of my hand, and crossing his arms.

"We need you to be our," Five held up his hands to make quotation marks, "Our parent for the day." Five put his hands down in his pockets.

"We'll pay you." I said poking Klaus's arm.

"Fine." Klaus said walking away.

"Put on something professional." Five said.

"FINE." Klaus closed his room door.

I walked towards Five, "Vanya's going to be looking for us."

"Just follow my lead when she comes." Five said.

"Alright," I said plopping onto his bed. I remember when we would stay up late at night, and just talk about random stuff. Our favorite foods, animals, just random things. But it was fun.

I felt the bed move, and Five laid besides me. "You tired?" He asked me.

"Yes. I havent slept in a day." I told him.

We were both laying on our backs, looking up at the ceiling.

"I remember this. Staying up late, and talking about random stuff." Five said.

"I remember too. It was fun." I said slightly blushing.

I felt Five grab my hand, and I held his hand back. I looked over at him, and admired his facial features, his perfect brows, his small pink lips, his sharp jawline. I missed his cute little face.

"Hey if I cant stare, you cant stare." Five said looking at me.

"I was not staring." I said looking away blushing.

"You totally were." Five said laughing at me.

"I was notttt." I sat up.

Five sat up too, and looked at me. "You totally were y/n."

"Well your cute, you cant blame me." I said smiling at him.

I saw his face turn pink from the corner of my eyes, "Aw. Look," I said poking his cheek. "Mr. Hargreeves is blushing." Five hated when I called him that, but I loved making him aggravated.

Five slapped my hand away, "No I wasnt."

"Yes you were," I said poking him again,

"No I wasnt!" He said slapping my hand again.

"Yea huh!" I poked him once more.

"Nuh uh!"

"Awee!" Klaus said standing in the doorway.

"What." Five said.

"You two are so cuteee." He said holding up his hands to his face.

"Blah, blah bl-" I was cut off,

"Five! Y/n?" I heard Vanya's voice.

"Klaus hide in the closet," I pushed Klaus into the closet, "And be quite."

Me and Five stood by the window waiting for Vanya to come into the bedroom.

"Oh, thank god." I heard Vanya say.

I turned around and saw her, she looked relieved, but still worried.

"Sorry we left without saying goodbye." Five said.

"No im sorry, I was dismissive, and I didnt know how to comprehend what you were saying-"

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive," Five started,

"Maybe it wasnt real after all." I said. I knew it was real, but I was following along with Five, like he told me to.

"I have a therapist you could talk to, I could give you her information?"

"No is fine, I think we're just gonna stay here, its been a while since we've gotten good sleep." Five said putting his arm around my waist.

"You could say that twice." I said leaning my head on Fives arm.

"Okay." Vanya said leaving the room.

Klaus barged out of the closet, "Oh that was so sweet, all that stuff about family, and time."

"Wha- Klaus be quite she'll hear you!" Five whispered/ yelled. (LOL)

"Im moist." Klaus said laughing.

"I though I told you to put on something professional." Five said looking Klaus up and down.

"Hey this is my nicest outfit!" Klaus said holding up his hand to his heart, acting hurt.

"We'll raid the old mans closet." Five said.

As we walked towards dads room, Klaus walked in by himself, as Five and I stayed out in the hallway.

I was leaning up against the wall, with my arms crossed. As I closed my eyes I felt a presence next to me.

As I opened my eyes I saw Five leaning up against the wall besides me.

I closed my eyes again, but when I did I felt something on top of me, I furrowed my eyebrows, and opened my eyes.

Five.

-

Thank you all so much for 100 reads!

Comment what I should improve on, and some ideas :)

I love u all :)

-bri