15

I blinked to my room, and looked for the red high top converse I also stole, and slipped out of my dress. I put on a baggy shirt and grabbed a loose pair of shorts.

"Hey, hey privacy!" I yelled covering my lower half with the shorts, seeing Five blink in front of me.

"Sorry!" He put his hand over his eyes, and turned around.

I slipped on the shorts, rolling the waistband down once.

"Okay we're good." I said giving him a thumbs up as he turned around.

He walked over to me, placing his hand on my cheek.

I leaned in a little bit more, and kissed him softly. He kissed back. 

"You look lovely." He smiled, flipping my ponytail.

I truley loved Five. More than I had before.

I kissed him again, with a smile.

A bright light shinned on the both of us, making me yelp with the loud noise it also made.

Both Five and I pulled away, and turned our heads towards the open door. There stood Klaus with the polaroid camera in his hand again.

There was an akward silence while we watched Klaus shake the picture. Fives hands where still guled to my waist.

When Klaus turned the picture around, I gasped lightly.

"Klaus, again?" I slightly yelled at him. "What? Im giving yall memories!" He said placing his free hand on his cheek.

"You little-" I ran after Klaus again.

Klaus locked his door, forgetting that I can spacial jump.

The first picture was okay, i guess... but the second time. No. Not having it. Gonna cut the little bastards fingers off.

I spacial jumped to his room, and saw him putting the photo of me and Five in a small box.

"Hey whats that?" I asked pointing to the box on his bed.

"AH! Oh nothing!" He put the lid on the box, and tried to hide it away, but I pushed it out of his hands.

The lid popped off, and what came out of it suprised me.

A bunch of photos of Five and I, some were recent, and some were from so long ago.

"Klaus, what the hell is this?" I said picking up a photo, It read: 'Allison', "And why does it say Allison?"

I heard a whoosh behind me, and saw Five. He looked at all the pictures of us, and gave the, 'what the actual fuck?' look towards me.

"Well in conclusion, since we were kids, before you guys even went to the future, we would take pictures of you guys cuddling, or hanging out and stuff, and whoever had the most pictures go donuts from Griddy's." Klaus started to pick up the pictures but I swatted his hand away, "I wanna look at them, also you guys are creeps." I said.

Klaus left the room, and Five and I sat on the floor looking at the pictures. There were so many of them, I didn't even know how they got most of them. There were some of us cuddling while we were sleeping, some of us just talking to eachother. All the memories flushed through my mind.

"How many of these are there. Geesh." Five said picking up some more pictures, completely creeped out.

"Hey, we better go find that Lance dude." He said placing the pictures back into the box.

"Awww, but I love spending time with you and looking at truly terrifying pictures of us." I said sarcastically leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Well, we can after we save the world." He smiled cockily.

"Yeah, yeah." I said lifting my head from his shoulder. Five stood up, and put his hand in front of me, I held it and stood up. And as soon as I did, we were in Lance'a car.

"Dizzy." I spurted out. The jump was so unexpected.

Five took out a knife, and placed it to the mans neck. "One chance that's all you've got. One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab." Five said gritting his teeth.

"I-I manufacture prosthetic eyes, and sell them on the black market. They sell like hot cakes." He said shakily.

"So the serial number we told you," Five said pushing the knife closer. "Could've already been manufactured, yes. I have a list, names numbers I could give it to you."

"Well we need that list Lance, names and numbers, and we need it pronto! Chop chop." I said leaning over the seat.

"I don't have one right now, the only copy I have is at the lab."

"Well then you start the car then, because we're going on a field trip." Five said. "Now!"

Five took the knife away from Lance's throat, but kept his glance.

Once Lance started the car, Five climbed into the backseat with me. "Hi." I said and laid my head on his right shoulder.

"Hello." He said back.

As we were getting close to the lab, "Hey do you smell smoke?" I asked Five.

"Yea-" He started talking but stopped at the sight of fire, and loads of smoke.

"Five don't go near there!" Before I could say anything he started to run towards the building.

I spacial jumped next to him and tried to grab his shoulder but was blown back by the explosion of the building.

"Ouch." I started rubbing the side of my head.

"Are you alright?" Five helped me up. "Yeah just hit my head, not to hard." I continued to rub the side of my head.

" I told you not to go near the building," My words became slower, and my vision became blurrier. "You sick son of a..." I blinked slowly before passing out on the harsh gravel.

-
QOTD: Whos your favorite character in the umbrella academy, and why?