08

Five's hands were on either sides of my face, and his right leg was between mine.

As I opened my eyes, I dropped my arms down.

"What are ya' doin?" I said looking up a him.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" Five said with a grin on his face.

"Wondering why your standing right in front of me, with your hands by my face." I said grinning back at him.

Five leaned forward a bit, until our faces were a few centimeters apart.

"Now.. what are you doing?" I whispered to Five.

Five didnt say anything, as he leaned closer to me, he looked down at my lips, and was about to kiss me, when Klaus came out of the door in his fancy, black and grey striped suit.

"Hey guys! GUYS! Again? Gross!!"

Five pulled away from me, and I crossed my arms again, still leaning against the wall.

"He started it." I said pointing to Five.

"Tsk, tsk." Five said waving his hand at me.

"Fiveeee. That is nasty." Klaus said laughing.

"Oh shut up, lets get going." Five said walking towards the stairs.

"Wait, wait, whats our cover story?" Klaus said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?" Five stopped.

"Was I like really young when I had you? Like 16 and misguided?"

"Sure." Five said about to walk down the stairs but Klaus continued talking.

"Your mother, that slut. We met at... The disco!" Klaus said doing a little dance.

"And you, can be his little girlfriend." Klaus said pointing at me.

"Omg sex was amazinggg." Klaus said dragging out the 'g.'

"What a terrifying glimps into what you call a mind." Five said walking down the stairs.

"Dont make me put you in time out!" Klaus pointed towards Five.

-TIME SKIP-

"Like I told your son eailer, any information about the prosthetics we make, are strickly confidential. Without consent, you are not allowed to see the files." The same annoying man said.

"Well we cant get consent without a name." I snapped at him.

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked.

"What?" We all said.

"Who gave you permission to put your hands, on my son, and his girlfriend?" Klaus asked.

I knew what was about to happen.

"I didnt touch your son and his girlfriend-" The man was cut off when Klaus punched Five, making his lip bleed.

I prepared for impact, when Klaus slapped my face. I held my cheek in pain.

"Your crazy!" The man said in shock.

"Oh you've got no idea." Klaus said looking down at a snowglobe.

"Peace on earth, thats so sweet!" Klaus said, picking up the snowglobe.

Klaus then smashed the snowglobe into his head, "God that hurt!" He said raising his hands up to head.

"Im calling security." The man said reaching for the phone.

Klaus reached for the phone, "Theres been an assult in mr. Bigs office, and we security now, schnell!" Klaus slammed the phone back down.

"Now heres whats gonna happen Grant." Klaus started,

"Its Lance." Lance said.

"In about 60 seconds, security gaurds are gonna burst through that door and wonder what the hell happened! And we're gonna tell them that you," Klaus stopped to take a shaky breath. "Beat the shit out of us!" Klaus breathed in again, and laughed, "Your gonna do great in prison Lance, a piece of chicken like you, your gonna get passed around like a-" Klaus started swinging his body, "Your gonna do great."

"You are a real sick bastard." Lance said scared of the man in front of him.

"Thank you." Klaus said spitting out a glass shard from his mouth.

Klaus, Five and I gave a devilish smirk to the man, as he looked at us in shock.

As the man looked for the file, I was standing in front of the desk, Klaus was hanging on to a bookcase, and Five was sitting in a chair in front of the desk.

"Oh thats strange?" Lance said looking at the file, then us.

"What?" Five said leaning foward.

"The eye, it hasnt even been made. Where did you get that eye?" Lance wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shit." I currsed.

-

As we walked out of the building, Klaus stopped in his tracks, "So can I get that twenty bucks, now or what?"

"Your twenty bucks?" Five said turning around to Klaus.

"Yea. My twenty bucks."

"The apocalypes is coming and all you can think about is getting high?"

"Well im also quite hungry, tummy's a rumbling." Klaus said mimicking the sound of growling.

"Your useless, Your all useless." Five said walking towards the stairs.

I elebowed his arm, as in saying that was rude. Five and I sat on the steps, and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know, I just figured out why your so upight. You must be horny as hell!" Klaus said sitting down next to us.

I chuckled at that. Five was never horny, nor did he ever ask to do anything with me.

"All those years, gotta screw with your head. Did you ever, ya know." Klaus pointed to the two of us.

"Klaus!" I pushed his arm.

"Whaaaat? Ive been catching you two making out, im sure you've done stuff before."

I blushed at the fact, that he has been catching us making out. It was embarrassing, but Five and I never did anything like that.

"We've never done anything for your information Klaus." Five said firmly.

"Ya know the longest relationship ive had was for 2 weeks, and only because I was so tired of finding a place to stay." Klaus started talking, but Five jumped us into a cab.

"Hey. Hey! Wheres my money!?" Klaus shouted.

"Look down!" I shouted. I had dropped twenty dollars on the ground for him.

"Thank you!" Klaus blew a kiss with the money in his hand.

"Why encourage him." Five raised his eyebrows.

"Im just hoping he actually uses it for lunch."

As I looked out the window, the wind blew through my h/l/h/c hair. It was refreshing, and the wind tasted like what air freshener smelled like.

For once in a long time, I wasnt worried about the apocalypses, I wasnt worried about anything.

-

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I GOT #20 IN FIVE HARGREEVES LIKE WHAT?

THANK YOOU :' )

Also sorry i havent been updating like usual schools got me caught up

THANK YOU <3

-Brianna