28

As we entered Five's room, he let go of my hand and went over to Delores, who was still sitting on his windowseal. He picked her up, and put her into the duffel bag, and the duffel bag rested on is back. "Lets go." He grabbed my hand again. "Where?" I looked up at his eyes, "Going to drop Delores off." He smiled at me. "Oh fun."

-time skip to when you arrive to the store (if you dont like when i time skip tell me)-

As we arrived to the store, this time it was open, and didnt look like a crime scene. As we walked in the store, Five and I looked for where we found Delores. Right in the middle of the store,(always gotta be extra, am I right?) I looked at the other figures standing, and there was an empty spot, where we could put her. Five set the duffle bag down, and took Delores out. He handed her to me, and I placed her on the stand. Five zipped up the duffel bag, and we just looked at Delores. "Im gonna miss you Delores." I said quietly. "Me too, although we were unlikely friends, im still going to miss you." Five said grabbing my hand. "Bye Delores." I waved to her, and walked towards an employee.

"Hi! Could you give that maniquin something new to wear?" I looked back to Delores, "She likes sequins." I smiled and pat the employees shoulder. Five lead us out of the store, and before I could jump us, he said, "Why dont we walk?" I made a confused look at him, "But we can just blink, wouldn't it would be faster?" I asked. "Yea it would, but I wanna spend time with you." He smiled down at me. "Oh, okay." I smiled back. I intertwined our fingers, and we walked around the city together until it was almost night, talking about who knows what. All I know is that I really love him.

- HEH UM TIME SKIP AGAIN, IM SO SORRY-

As we were about to turn the corner to the Academy, I heard a loud boom. I ran around the corner to see the Academy in pieces on the ground. "Guys! What happened? Are you all alright? Wheres Pogo? Wheres mom?" I bombarrded them with questions. "Pogo and mom are.." Diego started. "Dead. Vanya killed them both." Luther said. "Because you locked her up in a cellar because you thought she couldnt control her powers!" Diego shouted at Luther. "Wait what?" Five questioned. "Vanya has powers." Klaus said softly.

Five walked over to a newspaper on the ground, and picked it up, "Uh guys.." He said reading the newspaper. "The apocalypse is still on." He pointed towards the newspaper. "What?" Klaus took the newspaper from Five. "That newspaper, we found it the day we got stuck in the apocalypse." I widened my eyes. "That makes no sense." Diego said. "Then listen to me! That newspaper was dated April 1st, which is today. The apocalypse is today." I shouted. They all flinched at my sudden action. "We thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, he was the fuse, Vanya is the bomb." Five said. "Vanya causes the apocalypse.." I said quietly.

Helicopters flew above the broken down academy, "Meet up at the SuperStar!" Luther shouted. I grabbed Five's hand, and blinked us to the bowling place.

I went up to the lady working the shift, and gave her some money, enough for everyone that was about to come. I grabbed a pair of bowling shoes my size, and took my red high tops off. I slipped on the shoes and looked towards Five, I realized he had bowling shoes on too.

I walked towards a lane with Five, and put in our team name, "Umbrella Team." I said softly, while typing the letters out. "Type your name." I pointed towards the console (OR WHATEVER IT IS), "Wait!" I stopped him from doing anything,"What?", "Luther probably wants to go first." I smiled, as Five rolled his eyes. We sat down in the plastic seats, and waited for the others.

As I heard Luther's voice, I turned around and waved towards them. As they walked towards us, the same lady that I paid stopped them, "Shoes!" She said, pointing to the rack of shoes. "Oh my god," Diego said under his breath. I just laughed and turned back around.