19

Gloria took the piece of paper, and dropped it back into the tube.

"Carl Weber is the butcher at a local meat shop. So if he is killed than his shop gets passed down to his son, who never washes his hands. Which is digusting." I say proudly. "So he gives the pilot his roast," The Hanlder rubs her chin. "Which gives him food poising."

"Which delays the flight!" The Handler seems thrilled.

I laugh slightly to myself. "Which causes a storm front to start." Five said smiling.

"Which causes small electrical sparks to fly," The Handler stopped talking, "Which causes," I raised my fist in the air, and made a tiny explosion with my hand. "Boom." I said softly.

"Wow." The Handler said, and Gloria clapped, with a suprised look on her face.

As The Handler led us back to the "main office", she put her cold hands on Five and I's shoulder.

She started talking about how we were so good or something, and how this is our first day, yata yata. I wasnt listening. She finally caught my attention when she called out a name awfully loud.

"Herb! How long have you been working in this division?" The Handler let us sit down. "Uh, well, I, uh," Herb stuttered. Then the lunch bell rang. The Handler threw her hands up as a shrug, and everyone went out the door for lunch.

Five and I were pretending to read our 'next file', and as soon as everyone left, we put down the folder. "So what are we doing? Im hungry." I said patting my stomach. "We-" Five reached for one of Dot's folder, "Are going to find out who causes the apocalypes." He shoved the folder up his blouse, and took my hand. He lead me to a near by bathroom, and walked into a stall. Five sat on the toilet, and took out the folder from under his shirt.

As Five opened the folder, I realized it has a piece of paper with a large smiley face on it. Thats 'fun'. As He was about to flip the smiley piece of paper over, the door to the bathroom opened.

"So hows your first day going?" The clicking of the Handlers heels, and her voice make me flinch a tad bit. "Could'nt be better." Five said. "Good." The Handler continued to unzip her dress, and she started peeing. Like loudly. I make a disgusted face towards Five, and he made the same face, and just shrugged it off. The Handler started to cough loudy, "I burned my rougee, rougee. Ever burn your rougee?" He put the folder back under his shirt quickly. "You know, the comission rely's on trust, and if that trust is broken, they will react swiftly, and smoothly." She said hopping a little to get her dress up.

"Say, have you had lunch yet?" The Handler said turning on the sink, and begining to wash her hands. Five started patting my arm and mouthing, 'What do I say?' Furrowing his brows. 'Not yet.' I mouthed back to him. "Uh, not yet." He said giving me a thumbs up. I smirked to myself.

"Well why dont you and y/n join me in my office for lunch." She stepped in front of our stall. I got super nervous. "You can eat solid foods, while I can eat, vicouriously, through you." She peeked her head over the stall, I got so nervous, and when I looked down, I couldnt see anything. I couldnt see my hands, my feet, my legs, anything. "Sounds great." Five faked a smile towards her. As the Handler walked out of the bathroom, Five looked concerned and worried. "Y/n? Y/n where'd you go?" He looked around. I started to feel less worried, and calm. Then when I looked down again, my hands started showing, and I could see my feet and my legs again.

"Uh Five.. Im right here." I grabbed his hand softly. "My god, where did you go!?" He raised his voice the slightest bit. "I-I dont know... I could see my hands, or my feet, or my legs... or anything.." I said looking at my hands so find out if they were still there. "Did you... " He started. "I turned invisible...?" I questioned myself. "I dont know, lets just go eat lunch.." He said holding my hand a little harder. He lead me out of the stall to the handlers office.

I thought to myself..

'I can turn invisible...?'

-

okay im done :)