14

Y/N's POV

Phycopaths? What phycopaths?

Five burped, and groaned in my arms.

"If you vomit on me, I will kill you without hesitation." I said keeping my focus on the alley in front of us.

"Oh hi Y/N," Five slurred his words. "I missed you so mucchh."  Five reached up to touch my cheek, but I flinched and moved away.

"Dont fucking touch me." I said firmly.

"Whats wrong babbyyy?" Five looked up to me with puppy dog eyes.

"Im not your baby." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Whhhatt? Sincee whhhheeenn?"

"Since you said you dont love me anymore." My lips trembled as i bit the inside of my cheek.

I heard Luther gasp lightly behind me.

"I-ill take him from here..." Luther said grabbing Five.

I quickly wiped my eyes, and continued walking.

"Heh- You know whats funny? Im going through puberty. Twice." Luther rolled his eyes at Fives statement.

"I drank that whole bottle in there didnt I? Welp, thats what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye, it- Poof!" Five made an explosion with his hand.

Diego made a face, only Klaus and I could read. We call it the 'What the actual fuck' face.

'Later' I mouthed to him. He nodded and went back to looking foward.

"What are you guys talking about?" Five asked with and arm around Delores shoulders, and his other one hanging down almost touching the ground.

"Two masked introders attacked the house last night. They came looking for you two."

I gave the same confused look towards Diego,

"Hazel and ChaCha.."

"Who?" Diego raised his voice slightly. "You know I hate code names." Luther looked down at Five.

"Delores and y/n always hated when I drank, they said it made me shurly." Five grinned.

"Hey!" Diego stopped walking and turned around towards Five.

"Hm.. yeah." He giggled.

"We need you to tell us who they were..." Diego pointed his finger towards Five, and Five just made a shit-eating grin.

"We just want to protect you."

Fives grin grew, "Protect us. We dont need  your protection Diego.  Do you know how many people we've killed? No." Five whispered the No at the end.

"We're the four fricken  horseman. The apocalypes is coming!" Five raised his voice at Diego, and right after threw up behind Luther.

"Disgusting."

TIME SKIP

Luther laid Five down on the bed, and I leaned against the wall besides Diegos bed and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Diego held Delores by her neck, and placed her akwardly down in a chair. "Funny, If I didnt know he was such a prick I would say hes almost adorable in his sleep."

"Dont worry he'll sober up eventually, go back to his normal unpleasant self." Luther said.

"Yea I cant wait that long, we need to figure out what their connection is with those lunitics, and shes not good at explaining stuff." Diego pointed to me.